Download Script: FairyTrail

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Trail gfx credits to Uuallace.

Introduction
FairyTrail allows you to swap the trail color of friends/foes in game.

Settings
Change the settings from the in-game video options.
Note that if you change the color while in a server a player needs to die for his trails to change.

Installation
Place the Zip archive to "live" folder. This is where the Legions.exe is located.

No need to set anything read only.

Your Legions must be up to date!

-

Download here!

Gheist

King of all Goblins
RockeyRex, I hereby demand that you immediately stop confusing people by providing completely optional additional content to the community. Cease doing so, or I'll have to nuke those silly and confusing scripts of yours. God damnit, think of the children for once!

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
RockeyRex, I hereby demand that you immediately stop confusing people by providing completely optional additional content to the community. Cease doing so, or I'll have to nuke those silly and confusing scripts of yours. God damnit, think of the children for once!
=(

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Don't frown, you should've seen this coming long ago! Who do you think you are? Offering people the option to customize their games more easily... I have to say, you've masked your evil deeds quite cleverly, pretending to do good. But that charade is over now! Finally, someone has torn apart your veil of lies! Your reign of confusion is now over, and the people are safe at last! Dutch bastich, we're on to you!

Heartsong

Don't frown, you should've seen this coming long ago! Who do you think you are? Offering people the option to customize their games more easily... I have to say, you've masked your evil deeds quite cleverly, pretending to do good. But that charade is over now! Finally, someone has torn apart your veil of lies! Your reign of confusion is now over, and the people are safe at last! Dutch bastich, we're on to you!

angry-mob2.jpg

Royalty

The Aussie
What is the point???
Does this make people's lives easier???
Does it reduce people's ping???
Does it make people as good as Prometheus???

NOOOOO!!!
Death to the script!!!

Aki

What is the point???
Does this make people's lives easier???
Does it reduce people's ping???
Does it make people as good as Prometheus???

NOOOOO!!!
Death to the script!!!

having some choice in one's life is ALWAYS an improvement.

RisingSun

Private Tester
herm for some reason its stuck on not showing my trials, even when they are on. halp? is it in the prefs file?

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
I asume you removed the script and this happened?

If it's the case yo need to go into the mods/autoexec/ folder and remove all the cs.dso files there.