Europe PUG List

stefygraff

Private Tester
[11:49] <@GReaper> spread the word, fallout for one night only :p
[11:49] <@GReaper> euro pickup only

And so we are up to it! Tonight we will play Fallout on the Euro PuG, a euro only special moment! Sign up on #legions.pickup!
So that we can have a clean night, i suggest that you guys start joining at 19:30 CET! (gmt+1)
Lets have some fun!

RiPTaCk

But LO shall cap the flag whenever they have a good opportunity but that's another discussion.

Back to topic: I'm in a Moviiieeeee!! Yaayyy!!!

Reactions: A2

Dimitryy

:D. can someone tell me how to get a better quality with windows movie maker? i took wmv (PAL) HD 1080p for the videos
but the resolution on yoututbe sucks ...

and sony vegas tells me that my system hasnt enough RAM to render the 60GB fraps files :D

Disci

Old man
:D. can someone tell me how to get a better quality with windows movie maker? i took wmv (PAL) HD 1080p for the videos

and sony vegas tells me that my system hasnt enough RAM to render the 60GB fraps files :D

Dimmy, get on IRC. :(

EU PUG-Player

Seeing as Application updated it, I decided to look what I could do and ended up adding 3 of my members to the list. Other changes include (American) if I know that they are American players. Just done abit of tinkering as well.

~Fire

Application-1

test bester
Funny things is I really were not the one that made that post of spek = bacon in dutch.
Guess it was ripper, or someone else idk, not me!

Propkid

Upgrade your Fraps, the files will become smaller (the video gets broken down into shorter clips with newer Fraps).

Disci

Old man
poptartFINALTINY.gif