Follow mode in spectator

DKnight556

It would be really nice if there was a follow player option in spectator mode. use the arrow keys to switch between players. It would help during filming and make for a better spectating experience

Dacil

wasn't this available in FE:L? i remember it having this feature, but i agree it'd be nice to have

snob

It was removed on the grounds that players spent more time spectating than playing, thus hogged slots.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
We're planning on reintroducing spectator; we know it's necessary for teaching, videos, and the like. Yeah, I guess some people could use it to grief, but come on, those people can find a way to grief with just about anything.

rock

*sighs* Why would anyone want to bring back spectator mode? It's effin annoying.
If you put yourself into a new players shoes, spectator mode literally is the BEST way to learn to do pretty much anything in Legions ASAP. Look at it as the most powerful education tool.

Mike

I think I also heard that Mabel hates spectator mode, so if that's the case, I wouldn't bet on its resurrection...

Abandoned

-Elitist joins game-
*Everyone goes spectator mode and watches*

Thats going to happen in every PUB.. I gaurantee you.