PUG. NIGHT. ROUND. 3. BOYS.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Screen-Shot-2016-12-30-at-9.56.08-PM.png

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND (pretty much) IT'S TIME TO HAVE ANOTHER PUG NIGHT AND I'M EXPECTING THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY WERE GOING TO COME TO ACTUALLY COME.

We're going to host it on Saturday, May 4th at 8:00pm EST, that's 5/4/19. Bring your A game and plan to go all night because I'm trying to bop yo asses again this year. WE NEED A GOOD TURNOUT SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS. SEE YOU THERE!

I'll be making a list here and all that hype *chocolate cookies* so put your name down if you know you're going to be there or are likely to come!

THE BOYS:

Ucan
Sid
Lokonica
Fixi
Pop
Bestking
Tyler
Cancel
Dragonz
Yami
XLR
Frez
Slayer
Muk
Siper
Uneeeeeeeeee
Levi

Last edited:

Fixious

Test Lead
Here we go. We can use the bot and see if that ends up working. If it does, it should hopefully allow for 'natural' PUGs to happen whenever people want, instead of scheduling them.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
Im down, but with a catch. I only care to HoF. (weird, considering I hated doing it back in the day. hindsight 20/20)

unfortunately the EMP outright makes playing it impossible. Yeah I understand a HoF is hard to deal with as a capper, but everyone was also going against a select few that did it non-stop.

Thats my stance. id love to come back, but that EMP just isnt fun for me.

EDIT: Hell id make maps again if people played.

EDIT 2: well *chocolate cookies* I didnt see it was this weekend, I dont really pay attention to dates :x. I thought it was next wednesday like before or something. im a dumbass. if it happens outside of friday and saturday I can.

Last edited:

Fixious

Test Lead
Im down, but with a catch. I only care to HoF. (weird, considering I hated doing it back in the day. hindsight 20/20)

unfortunately the EMP outright makes playing it impossible. Yeah I understand a HoF is hard to deal with as a capper, but everyone was also going against a select few that did it non-stop.

Thats my stance. id love to come back, but that EMP just isnt fun for me.

EDIT: Hell id make maps again if people played.

EDIT 2: well *chocolate cookies* I didnt see it was this weekend, I dont really pay attention to dates :x. I thought it was next wednesday like before or something. im a dumbass. if it happens outside of friday and saturday I can.
It's next weekend. This weekend is the 27th.