Jan 14 Legions play date, 7:00pm EST

yami

Private Tester
Now that the craziness of the holidays is over let's try for another play date. There seems to be a decent number of people interested in playing.
(Tags @Blink @Accelerate @Sumo Slamma @TylerMarket @Fixious @Voltz @loc @nil @Teddy945 @Nyjaa @IzSid @Dino @*Fireblasto* @Shutdown @up_ur_guts @J-Dope @moronval @Xzanth @Xtreme @Dragonz11111111 @ContingencyPl4n @Ucantry2run @Levi @Sin @Application-1 @Homingun)
JqYTmjn.gif

If plan on joining please post here, it may help sway other people. Or if you are interested in playing but that date/time doesn't work for you, let me know. I don't anticipate that we will have enough for a pug (thought it would be awesome) but we can still have fun with a good handful of players.

Please help spread the word.

And remember, if you are interested in playing but you don't want to join unless there a lot of other people, you are part of a self-perpetuating issue.

aers20

I don't know how this managed to dig you out of the woodwork but that's awesome! I hope we can reach more people that have been long absent.

See you then

Hehe see you soon, i will also be bringing some IRL friends to the game, it could be intresting for them

Jello

Contributor
Wish I could but I work until 10pm (9am-10pm). If there are still people on at that time I'll join....

Dino

I'm gonna be at a party :(. Would have loved to play though, but if there is another night like this then I should be able to play :)

yami

Private Tester
I'm gonna be at a party :(. Would have loved to play though, but if there is another night like this then I should be able to play :)
Help spread the word so this night goes well, then we will definitely have another one.

yami

Private Tester
If everybody who says they are coming does (and on time), we will have enough for 5v5s at least