PuG NIGHT BOYS

Armageddon

Teapot
Drinking since 10am.. played 3 hours of legions in the last 8 months, i think.. wait i know i can take anyone now. Whats start time? and i guess its TS3?

Fixious

Test Lead
QZHiiP3.gif

Armageddon

Teapot
pugs are just really boring now after destroying bad players like you for so long lol

This is not an attempt to start a flame war or belittle anyone, just a fact..
The reason pugs and pubs are boring now is because we "Bad players" left and stopped making legions a focus of ours.
[Back in my day]When we had a player base with a lot of skill to name a few, omni(ANY) the fins(Also ANY), void(Steve"By-Tor"/Snowdog), Team Jenkins (Dat Wizard, H20Dragon) The AUS community, random names come to mind like Karnage,MadHank,GrayDoubt,MJ,Envy,APC,Pete,WootYou,Society,RedVan,PWA,JewLawl,KissyFace,Jodediah,Vanquish,Freeman,Chi-Ro,stefy and many many more.
Now the skill level is mediocre at best. A lot of the people listed above could make most of a server rage quit, myself included back when this game was the only thing i played but now like i said i don't play much or any legions at all since back when the combo-nade came in, thats when i saw this game was no longer for me and a lot of others dropped off then as well. So yeah in a small school of fish you are good but when we had an active player base you would have been lost at sea.[/Back in my day]

I won't call you out as a bad player that's not my point, my point is leejunz now vs then is a whole different animal.

Sin

Private Tester
This is not an attempt to start a flame war or belittle anyone, just a fact..
The reason pugs and pubs are boring now is because we "Bad players" left and stopped making legions a focus of ours.
[Back in my day]When we had a player base with a lot of skill to name a few, omni(ANY) the fins(Also ANY), void(Steve"By-Tor"/Snowdog), Team Jenkins (Dat Wizard, H20Dragon) The AUS community, random names come to mind like Karnage,MadHank,GrayDoubt,MJ,Envy,APC,Pete,WootYou,Society,RedVan,PWA,JewLawl,KissyFace,Jodediah,Vanquish,Freeman,Chi-Ro,stefy and many many more.
Now the skill level is mediocre at best. A lot of the people listed above could make most of a server rage quit, myself included back when this game was the only thing i played but now like i said i don't play much or any legions at all since back when the combo-nade came in, thats when i saw this game was no longer for me and a lot of others dropped off then as well. So yeah in a small school of fish you are good but when we had an active player base you would have been lost at sea.[/Back in my day]

I won't call you out as a bad player that's not my point, my point is leejunz now vs then is a whole different animal.

I think you severely overestimate the skill level of quite a few of those players. There are, of course, some really great players on that list, but a combination of the top-picks from the active pugs within the last 6 months could go toe to toe with (or even stomp) a rag-tag team of the random names you dropped. Obviously the omnis are a different story and .fi was a scary team. But don't be too much of an old-timer here with the "back in my day" crap.

tribes

I think the aim of pickup players now is far better than the people on that list (with obvious exceptions like envy, graydoubt, omnis, etc). The decision-making, while not great then, is even worse now though. This is probably more a reflection of sloppiness and lack of people capitalizing on that over time.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I think you severely overestimate the skill level of quite a few of those players. There are, of course, some really great players on that list, but a combination of the top-picks from the active pugs within the last 6 months could go toe to toe with (or even stomp) a rag-tag team of the random names you dropped. Obviously the omnis are a different story and .fi was a scary team. But don't be too much of an old-timer here with the "back in my day" crap.
Freeman will kick yo ass any day of the week boi

stefygraff

Private Tester
This is suchs a small community, so just play, have fun and enjoy the game. Am I the only one who thinks that this kind of discussions are out of place?

I feel huge frustration in many players from this community. Just calm down, its just a miserable game that we all enjoy, no reason to get all cranked up that ”you're the best” or even get offended because a kido ”destroys you in game”, cuz nobody cares anyway (duh).

All of you should relax, have a glass of wine and just play ze game. :D

pugs are just really boring now after destroying bad players like you for so long lol

If you want to trashtalk other players becuase of their skill, this is really not the game to do it, and, frankly, that shows us all that you're level of frustration is over 9000. Maybe it was a joke... but you do not write that out like that... we all have feelings too. (still like you, murican :p)

Fixious

Test Lead
I've added jump pads to FaloutPUG. I can add it to the next batch of updates if people are okay with that. They are at the front corners of each flag stand, since I couldn't really think of anywhere else to place them without either being too far or getting in the way.

Dacil

everything was good until shaskas balls dropped and he was on the hunt for dacil. then they both quit.. shame

yep and also because of this:

get all cranked up that ”you're the best” or even get offended because a kido ”destroys you in game”, cuz nobody cares anyway (duh).

I just don't find enjoyment in a room full of egotistical crazies who think a dead game is important enough to get angry about sucky players who haven't played in five years. I play games to relieve stress, not to create problems I otherwise could avoid entirely. lol! the game is fun for me...the community tho...well, most of ya'll are awesome.