PuG NIGHT BOYS

Xtreme

shaska's bff
*dancing* shaska lol

I will say that many of the lower picks have improved and this made for some pretty close and exciting games. It sucks that people are still not confident enough to captain though, which I'm not sure why since it's not even that big of a deal. I mean worst-case scenario you can pick accel and he'll captain for you. He will assign himself as chase and proceed to crater on critical returns - no worries!

Xzanth

Legions Developer
7ge6e6Z.png

One whole year since the first PUG night.
Don't think anyone expected we'd have as much success as we have.

tribes

Maybe changing it to something like 6pm EST would be better so we can pull from both Euro and US at a reasonable hour since it's a weeknight.

Xzanth

Legions Developer
EU PUG before US PUG tomorrow - 23:00 CEST / 22:00 BST / 17:00 EDT
Seeing as we had so much success last week.
Its very late to hopefully have as much overlap with US pug as possible. US players welcome, will switch servers according to majority.
Let everyone who might be interested know.

Last edited:

Xzanth

Legions Developer
What is this devil language?
Central European Summer Time (France, Germany etc) / British Summer Time (Where I live) / Eastern Daylight Time (Where you live)

or perhaps you're referring to the 24-hour clock... in which case feel free to join the 21st century, and rest of the world, at any point. ;)

Last edited:

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Dare I say it, the EU pugs were better than the US ones this evening. :rolleyes: Sorry also for my terrible picks for that one game however, got a massive headache and had to go lie down.

Jello

Contributor
Dare I say it, the EU pugs were better than the US ones this evening. :rolleyes: Sorry also for my terrible picks for that one game however, got a massive headache and had to go lie down.
Everyone got on for Euro pugs and by 9pm people got tired of playing and left....kinda killed US pugs but w.e

Xzanth

Legions Developer
EU PUG before US PUG tomorrow - 23:00 CEST / 22:00 BST / 17:00 EDT
Same time this week?
As with last week might be a bit later as we wait for more people to turn up, should have some older names this week hopefully though.

TylerMarket

Heisenberg.
Same time this week?
As with last week might be a bit later as we wait for more people to turn up, should have some older names this week hopefully though.
as long as you guys don't dip out and kill pugs like an hour after the US pugs start again...you guys are required to play until at least 7am so we merican's can get our fix... i think it's a rule somewhere