Is this game alive?

Air

I used to play this game when I was around 12 and now I want to start playing again because it is THE BEST game I've ever played. Is there anyone still playing it? Whenever I connect all the servers are empty and with quiet a high ping. (I'm East European)

pilot

Very sad to hear. If servers & irc are still there, that's good enough for now.

Also noticed the trigger gets locked on while using sniper rifle, and it hasn't been fixed in forever. The console workaround really ruins the match having to enter it randomly.

Look forward to project-z

Fixious

Test Lead
Very sad to hear. If servers & irc are still there, that's good enough for now.

Also noticed the trigger gets locked on while using sniper rifle, and it hasn't been fixed in forever. The console workaround really ruins the match having to enter it randomly.

Look forward to project-z
There's a toggle in the game menu for the sniper. You can either click to have it charge, or hold to have it charged. Might want to look in there to see if your issue is fixed.

pilot

The only temporary 'solution' was to pull up console and type in fire() to stop the trigger from being stuck on fire mode.

I am glad we have the option to toggle how to fire with the sniper, as I couldn't handle release-fire mode. The unfortunate consequence of this has been this bug that pops up frequently, having to pull up the console time and again after respawning.

Fixious

Test Lead
1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
It has been a while since I contributed anything. Ipulled this from legions font i made long ago. Maybe with some adjustments would be fitting to the game.

projectz.jpg