Your Mouse Speed

JimmyJams

36cm/360 here.

Jedrek- just find a ruler, go in game and slowly do a 360. I usually start by lining up my mouse with the edge of a wall so it can be exact as possible.

Going Merry

I have a razer deathadder mouse the old one, the internet says 3500 dpi, other times it says 900dpi. All I know is that I have the mouse set up to 4 sometimes 2 in game and it makes me have to pick up the mouse 3-4 times to do a full 360. But I prefer it that way. I realize that it makes turning almost impossible and frustrating, and I probably literally do over 2 feet (60cm+). I want a macro to change to a higher speed when I need though.. But I never seem to have a problem with people in this game just jumping around me, they are most of the time in front of me.

I just got back into this game yesterday for 3 games and in other games I do well with high speed twitch shooting. But in tribes and games like legions I have always used very slow mouse speed movements with better success (well unless im in doors, then I change the speed higher). Also the room has to be well lit and music playing (anything but dubstep.. anything) or else my aim will suck (it may suck because I suck sometimes too). Refreshments increase my aim too, I must be well hydrated so I have less lag from my mind to my finger :p . Also a full nights rest and an hour meditation before I get on. Then I have to self preach "you can do it, you're the best!" I will edit this later with cm measurements when I can get on later.