You know me, just fallin' 120+ like a baus. you madpuddijelli? :)

Anti_Envy

Private Tester
How much is that *chocolate cookies* costing you?
1300$ for the AFF training. I got cleared for solo on my #11 jump, shits expensive, 25 for the plane ticket up to 14k ft and 25 to rent the parachute, after I got cleared for solo i started using my dads rigs so It was costing him less,

Sure, give me a good pilot, decent weather and a black amex for fuel and I'll outdo you.

Also your signature text being larger than your posting text is obnoxious - see how you read this part first?
Damn bro my sigs been like this forawhile now and I don't really care haha. sowwie if it upsets you :( how many jumps you got rougey, were your balls as big as mine when you turned 18? lololol

Since I'm terrible at posting as well and can't seem to care about my text being big or not, I thought it was funny that I didn't read your fat text first. Must be dem euros ^_^ *blows kisses*

Anti_Envy

Private Tester
Looks fun, I kinda want to skydive at least on time in my life. Once I grow some bawls
Hahahaha Ucan, it's so worth it man. Just buy a tandim for 150$ or however much it is where you are. You won't regret it! I can't wait to jump some more... I got 20 jumps in before I left. ^_^

FireBlitz

That's *dancing* rad, man! I'd like to try it out one day. Perhaps once I finish studying and take a little break for myself heh :p

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
Hi you must be new here.

I’m not going to tear you apart, after all you’ve made some jumps – so I’ll give you a pat on the back, one fellow adrenalin junkie to another. I wish my father paid for my jumps, but in this country we value striking out to make our own way at a young age and not relying on mummy and daddy for a slice.

I have shown you great clemency Newblood, please don’t waste it.

Also, call me a *dancing* European again or variation of that cultural group again be it Frog, Jerry, Wog, Pommy or anything else and I will put my foot so far up your mongoloid flaming galah seppo *Dabbleh* arse that the mud on my steelcaps will quench your thirst you.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
Yes, because 160,000 odd criminals ranging from bread thieves to murderers sent to the country over a sixty year period are representative of a 2013 population of 23 million with over 225 years of immigration first from Europe and now Asia, the majority of whom refugees fleeing persecution, war and famine with roughly 7 million souls arriving since the end of the Second World War. Not to mention the million odd indigenous people who lived in the country before European settlement.

But no, lets just remember that the British sent a few boats of criminals here two hundred years ago.

Ass.

Application-1

test bester
Hey look the sign around rougey his neck says exiled euro. It must be true. Let us all point and laugh kids. Ohohohohoho.
Point_Laugh.jpeg
Extra point if you know who this guy is.

57thRomance

I feel like if I go sky diving, it will relieve all of my fears of heights. I suck at jumping off anything over two stories high.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
I do like Rougey. That's all.
Thank you Gheist, I am placated and will not bring cancer into this. I would still prefer my old Title, spelling errors and all - it's un-Australian to be nationalist, and Jordan couldn't have done it at a worse date given that yesterday was the 25th of April.

Jordahan, you are being culturally insensitive and racist.

Sin

Private Tester
Jordahan, you are being culturally insensitive and racist.
2473273-page0_blog_entry34_mj_laughing1.gif

Royalty

The Aussie
Thank you Gheist, I am placated and will not bring cancer into this. I would still prefer my old Title, spelling errors and all - it's un-Australian to be nationalist, and Jordan couldn't have done it at a worse date given that yesterday was the 25th of April.
If you really were a patriotic Aussie, I'd expect your profile location to be Australia. Alas, nvm.