Will you play in modded servers when player hosted servers are out?

Will you play in modded servers?

• Total voters

Xtreme

shaska's bff
If there's a server mod you don't like then you simply don't play it. I don't get why you would be stupid enough to make a thread about this

Propkid

I will. Fun is fun, even the all-hated Halo games can be fun when with the right people.
Oooh and if some mod manages to be more skill-based and just more competitive/awesome than L:O itself then I'll quit the core game for it ^^''

Triad

Legions Developer
I am looking forward to the mods and plan on making a few myself. I think in the long run it will be better for Legions.

Vox

i'd like to play that game type in the original IA with gathering the flags and having to bring them to the flag stand and there would be some radiation beam sometimes that would kill the players.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
i'd like to play that game type in the original IA with gathering the flags and having to bring them to the flag stand and there would be some radiation beam sometimes that would kill the players.
That wasn't an original game type, that was a game type put together through the user-hosted NanuNanu servers. The name is currently escaping me though.

Also the general consensus is to remove the mortar when the game gets unlocked which (unless I am way off base) isn't a very difficult task to do.

Edit: Also monitoring this thread.

St3lth

Backend Contributor
That wasn't an original game type, that was a game type put together through the user-hosted NanuNanu servers. The name is currently escaping me though.

Also the general consensus is to remove the mortar when the game gets unlocked which (unless I am way off base) isn't a very difficult task to do.
Hunter?

Jedired1

Omg a game with unlimited jet fuel <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yes and mortar spamz :OOOOO awsome and flying and .. flying!!!!! also Flying :OOO <3

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Omg a game with unlimited jet fuel <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yes and mortar spamz :OOOOO awsome and flying and .. flying!!!!! also Flying :OOO <3
Oddly enough, it gets boring having unlimited OD and *chocolate cookies*.
Proof: Play GTA by yourself with cheats on. After about an hour you will get bored with playing god mode.

Fixious

Test Lead
If someone removes OD, adds deplyables and base assets, tweaks physics to be more like T1 and adds jump button, then I'd consider it. Also remake of good old T1 maps would be very nice
This. Having finally played a few matches in T:A, it's not going to be the next game I play (unless it gets a complete overhaul, which it won't). I'd play Legions again if the above were implemented.

Or I could just keep playing T1.

I know. That still wouldn't be fun.
Clearly you've never tried. I agree in that it gets boring eventually on an ordinary server. However, if the modes or even the maps were tailor-made for it, it could still be very fun. I'm getting an image of some kind of tunnel race, with lots of obstacles to curve around, and the occasional catapult to boost you along.