Will you play in modded servers when player hosted servers are out?

Will you play in modded servers?

• Total voters

Armageddon

Teapot
This thread is horrible, we finally get word that modding will be possible and you want to discredit it already?
Tribes didn't survive 13 years on just base mod, without mods in T1 i would cut the life span of it to about 6 years.

Immanent

Deployables wouldn't appear for a while, same with Turrets. Infinite OD would break the game, New game modes would probably be implemented by default.

I think he's talking about Infinite OD as like a *dance* around mod where everybody just chases each other and doesn't play a legit game (because everybody knows that a game of CTF with infinite OD = Epic rabbiting)

Royalty

The Aussie
I think he's talking about Infinite OD as like a *dance* around mod where everybody just chases each other and doesn't play a legit game (because everybody knows that a game of CTF with infinite OD = Epic rabbiting)
I know. That still wouldn't be fun.

St3lth

Backend Contributor
I can be so sure :) Don't bet on seeing much of anything really.
Damn, I was hoping you'd be the first one to rollout some crazy modded server....However my point was that, Royalty should quit assuming things and stop trolling on the fact that the devs are unlocking legions.

Armageddon

Teapot
When the dev say they are "unlocking" legions it means we hit the *dancing* wall and have no where to go from here. Also i will be modding legions, if it's out in time before T:A.