Who's Left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k e v i n

Private Tester
What about an IRC bot which highlights you when enough people have queued for a game? No other easy way of doing it.
What about taking the initiative to join a server (even when all the servers are empty) so that when other people decide to see if there are any players online, they'll see that there is someone online and hopefully decide to join.

Sometimes when i check, every single server is empty, so i join hotswap. Within 7 mins or so, we've got enough people to start a game, and by the end of it all, sometimes we get pretty close to a full sever.

I'm just trying to say, if the severs are empty when you check them and just wait till there are enough players to start a game, there's a slim chance it'll start, and everything will just stay in that continuous loop. Which is what i'm assuming happened to the EU severs?

EU pretty dead anytime I check
EU is always dead

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
N4G50pX.png

HellzHere

I completely forgot about this game tbh :/ Being a euro and having the servers dead most of the time compared to the US servers isnt exactly something to help you remember the game no matter how fun it is. Hopefully I will remember to come on more often

Status
Not open for further replies.