Not open for further replies.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
Here in spirit.

With spirits.

Also Ether.

And Acid.

75 Mescaline pellets.

The mod should just whote the whole line from fear and loathing to save us both some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pure

cba to install again, game just too boring playing with the some people over and over + uk suck. RIP L:O

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I went on the server yesterday and it seems to freeze up every 5 minutes or so, everyone freezes in game and I've never experienced that from legions before so I thought it was my overclock not being stable grrr.

Fixious

Test Lead
Apparently the server was updated recently. I've heard mostly negative things since then regarding lag, though Poponfu saw his ping go down. But the amount of lag complaints has certainly increased. Dunno what's going on.

Propkid

Looking at the forums now and then. Didn't play for ages just because I keep on forgetting about this game when I feel like an fps. Playing QL and DOTA2.

EU servers seriously need a player buffer to get games going. IRC idling is not it. Some sort of a website lobby would be nice.

P.S.sssst, message me when games are about on Steam/Facebook those of you that have my contact info (looking at Fire).

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
OH *chocolate cookies*

for the mod who keeps editing my posts, I forgot the "multicoloured universe of uppers, downers, screamers and laughers."

Seriously you should have picked up on that, unless you haven't read the book in which case I'd highly recommend getting your hands on a copy.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
EU servers seriously need a player buffer to get games going. IRC idling is not it. Some sort of a website lobby would be nice.
What about an IRC bot which highlights you when enough people have queued for a game? No other easy way of doing it.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
oh god so depressing uhhh. Look all I am saying is that people join legions for legions talk generally. Because euw servers are mostly dead and the main community that I hang around with now don't use IRC so I personally don't feel the need to open it up as much. If there were a bot that started games in the way Dabbleh suggested I'd certainly have more reason to use IRC.

I'll use this quote from the IRC thread to show you my point about idling on IRC:

* lock445 (webchat@xxxx) has joined #legions
<lock445> wuts up
<lock445> i dont get it; if no one will talk on here; why are so many people logged in
<GReaper> it's IRC
<GReaper> we aren't all here every minute of the day to chat
<Fireblazto> ^
<lock445> so why are you logged in if you don't intend to use it
<Fireblazto> we do
<Fireblazto> he's just explained why
<Fireblazto> read
<ripperthedipper> theres no need to log out every moment you dont need it
<Jordan> Morning all o/
<Fireblazto> \o
<GReaper> lock445: why haven't you said anything for the past 2 minutes?!
<GReaper> WHY?!

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
I tell you want I can do.
I could make an IRC bot which integrates into my ls.xzanth.com
A queue number before each player count, like [4] 0/32, for 4 people queued on IRC.

rrosvo

I tell you want I can do.
I could make an IRC bot which integrates into my ls.xzanth.com
A queue number before each player count, like [4] 0/32, for 4 people queued on IRC.
4 is a good example as getting more LEEJUNnaires on-line would be VERY difficult if not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.