Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown

Private Tester
Cap - Pop, Apc, Homin, Bugs
LO - Mabel, Kryst, Filter
Chase - Discord, Shanks, Bugs
Snipe - Ucan, Kryst, Discord
HOF - DeSk, Contingency, Kryst (It'll happen sometime!)
Stay - Queen, Floks, Mabel

Best Player - Fahrenheit451 <3
Best Newbies - Sharp, Pure, Jack, Vanquish, Mabel

Speed_King

I am pissed... no one even mentioned MEEE!! I know i dont do pugs n stuff but i know ALOT of you guys played with me before :D

Shanks

Private Tester
  • BugsPray
  • Shanks
  • only1Bravo
  • Nonmonkey
  • Daphinicus
  • AgentAlpha
  • Jordahan
  • Fire
  • rock
These people are all the best of their respective positions. Any accusations stating this this is just the team jenkins roster will be shown to my assistant, Fire, where he will then firmly deny that anyone else is better than these people. Good day.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
  • BugsPray- PRO in west coast
  • Shanks- PRO CHASER
  • only1Bravo- PRO MAPPER
  • Nonmonkey- PRO- wait who?
  • Daphinicus- PRO MORAL SUPPORT
  • AgentAlpha- PRO PUBSTAR
  • Jordahan- PRO NEVER PLAYS LEGIONS
  • Fire- #2 HoF
  • rock- PRO RABBIT
These people are all the best of their respective PRO. Any accusations stating this this is just the team jenkins roster will be shown to my assistant, #2 HoF, where he will then firmly deny that anyone else is better than these PRO. Good day.

stefygraff

Private Tester
If you mean the other MJ.. there's a damn good reason he's not mentioned here.

Sorry for poping in the pro's thread... but... your one of the good players that is invisible in the game >.< play more you! you! Mid Air Machine!

MJ1284

Sorry for poping in the pro's thread... but... your one of the good players that is invisible in the game >.< play more you! you! Mid Air Machine!

Bah, I've lost my edge on Mid Airing.. and still, moar school work keeps pouring in from doors and windows
frown.png

stefygraff

Private Tester
Ill name a few players you can never get bored playing with, decent players, not freaks that play this for a living!(start appreciating good game-play, not Extraterrestrial game-play)
App-1, Fireblasto, Solid, Trooper, RockeyRex, Petrified, Greaper, Evil-Twat, Unleashed, Darkness, up_your_guts, Funky, YusukeInuyasha, HellzHere, rrsovo, Legionaire(fresh back), Charisme, propkid, Su8Zero, Mj, A2, 57th team, in7team, battlestar, Guesstori, Shattered(i know that the little bastard is still around smurfing), *more to come*

Status
Not open for further replies.