What games are you playing? (Q4 2011)

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] EDIT: 30 dollars. errr no thanks, that can get me like 3 games during the sale.
How right you are. Current Steam sale:

"Mount and Blade Complete - $19.99 (Includes: Mount & Blade($7.99), Mount & Blade: Warband($11.99), Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword($5.99))"

All 3 games for 20 bucks. ;) M&B: Warband is what you'd need by the way.

Severance

Private Tester
*Tribes: Ass-End* Beta(hadn't played in a few weeks, skiing/physics feeel MUCH better now)
Legions
Diablo 3 Beta
Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta

COOP:
Dead Island
Saints Row: The Third

I've got plenty of games in my Steam library that I've yet to finish, or play. I'm one to play multiple games at once, yet never finish any.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Uplink.

Pure awesomeness.

Got into the Star wars: old republic test this weekend too so that should be fun :p

3lionz

Legions Developer
Oh uplink.... one of my all time favs.

Also, I just got vegas, after much pestering. (Please tell me this is good seymour D:)

RainPilot

stinky bear
Just "bought" Vegas, been playing it for a few hours.

After playing BF3... graphics are trash, I walk too slow, it takes 5 shots to the head to kill a dude, takes a bit to get powerful, I hate walking. Where's my jet?

It would be an 11/10 game if it had BF3's fighting system + graphics but retained the fallout theme and targeting system thingy.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Brought New Vegas in the last minute of the steam sale. Well worth the money and I already have 4 hours logged.

RainPilot

stinky bear
Yeah, I modded my NV to have a hoverboard I can ride but ended up glitching myself for eternity. I was getting bored anyway so I put it down after logging 13 hours. Currently playing BF3 Rush modes & TDM whenever the Omni's are playing.

Bored of PC gaming :(

Redvan

Private Tester
I played Tribes: Ascends for a few days but put it down as I the skiing and weapons suck.

"as I the skiing and weapons suck"... is it:
"as I suck"
or
"as the skiing and weapons suck"
or
"as I and the skiing and weapons suck"

I DONT EVEN KNOW!

Yeah I've been using T:A to satisfy my MP need. It's ok. Needs a major increase in maneuverability though. It is fun to laugh at "pro tribes vets" that royally suck at a game that's supposedly easier than T1 or 2...

Put many an hour into Oblivion as I await my receipt of Skyrim for Christmas.

Also waiting for the CTF DLC for Space Marine.

RainPilot

stinky bear
"as I the skiing and weapons suck"... is it:
"as I suck"
or
"as the skiing and weapons suck"
or
"as I and the skiing and weapons suck"

I DONT EVEN KNOW!

Yeah I've been using T:A to satisfy my MP need. It's ok. Needs a major increase in maneuverability though. It is fun to laugh at "pro tribes vets" that royally suck at a game that's supposedly easier than T1 or 2...

Put many an hour into Oblivion as I await my receipt of Skyrim for Christmas.

Also waiting for the CTF DLC for Space Marine.

I probably should of added the I think in there...

I refuse to pay 60 dollars for a game without multi-player (Skyrim) as I get lonely in a world of NPC's and dragons. I don't know anyone playing Space Marine but if people start getting into.. I'll play.. maybe.

Oh and T:A still sucks

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Just got Demon Souls from a friend of mine. Heard it's a son of a bitch to play... I'm excited.