legions
quakelive
sanctum
terraria
tribes ascend
spiral knights

RainPilot

stinky bear
Back to Karkand came out today for PS3 users. Originally, the PS3 users were *promised* early access to the BF 1944 beta if they pre-ordered but since EA/DICE focused all their resources on BF3, it wasn't done in time. Facing legal issues and community resentment, they gave the PS3 users early access. No where did it say they were entitled to it though, it was just a rumor started by a support agent.

Anyway, it comes out for the PC users on the 13th I believe.

Disci

Old man
Looking forward competitive T:A. Last patch fixed something for me and it feels a lot more Tribes now. Worth of checking out again if you didn't like it before.

57thRomance

Well I recently finished Limbo, totally recommend it for anyone who hasn't played it.
Believe it or not, I got into seriously playing Haxball. I just finished my first season of sp/hb/; this is their website: sphaxball.com
I do have Skyrim, and thanks to a perfectly-working cider I found, I can play it on my Mac. It does get hard to find time during my college semesters to do much gaming though, except maybe some TF2 with a few colleagues of mine.
And, of course, I'll drop in on a game of Legions when I get time. I miss you guys :)