What affects Legions gameplay the most?

SomeGuy

I'd say some stuff that affects the gameplay is the players... and then when someone tries to say stuff that's wrong, they act like they're a babbling idiot who should just shut up and play and they don't even consider thinking about what the person said...

Oh and I bet 9 times out of 10 your reply will suggest that I'm an idiot, or a bad person, or something close to that

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
FPS, which come from your computer's specs
Ping 11111111111
Your positioning (Where you are seated/mouse space)
Mouse/Mousepad

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Gameplay resolution. The higher the better I think, allows you to see stuff in more detail, and allow you to aim better in my opinion.

Fixious

Test Lead
003.jpg

Noober

Alcoholic beverages.
i agree.. and not olny alcoholic beverages lol :D.

for mouse i have a roccat kone plus: it's nice and precise but it have a lot of problems and it hate dust! i must clean it every week... and it's waste on this game, any 5 button laser mouse with at least 1500- 2000 dpi it's enought imo.

U8er

Any mice you guys use/recommend? Wired or Wireless?

There are a ton of great mice out there, it's really up to you to research what you think will work best for you and your budget. There are a few things to consider when looking for a new mouse. Wireless mice are subject to interference from other wireless devices in your home and latency issues. Think about how you hold your mouse, for instance do you hold your mouse with just the the tips of your fingers or do you rest your whole palm on it? (or perhaps you're like me and use a claw grip, a mixture of both) You could always buy a mouse with interchangeable shells if you're not certain which of the two works for you.

Another thing to consider that a lot of people miss is buying a quality mouse pad to compliment your preferences. If you want a bit more friction/control when moving the mouse consider buying a cloth pad. The only downside to cloth pads I find is if you're playing with a very high sensitivity you'll begin to notice that it takes a tiny bit of extra force to get the mouse moving initially, and it can often cause you to over shoot by a few pixels on small targets. You can overcome this by moving the mouse in very small circles constantly, but it's just a pain to keep it up. Hence If you're more into fast paced reflex based games you'll probably want to consider buying a hard top pad.

Personally I recommend the logitech g9x & razer death adder if you have the money.

Propkid

IMO mouse, or mouse pad... depends. The lower your mouse speed the more the mouse pad matters.

Also, mood. I suck when I'm mad.