Weapon: "Crossbow"/"Harpoon Launcher"

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
It is useless to think of a gun that would be so OP and then suggest it on these boards. And...

What would be the purpose of this kind of gun? What is Legions missing atm?

Also about skybolt, what would you say its purpose is? So far I haven't found any reason why it is in this game. This is ofcos in it's current state and what state Legions is now.
Skybolt is actually a great weapon against Sentinels in close combat. Midairing is easy with the Bolt, and hitting a Sent like 5-6 times with the bolt = dead Sentinel.
In addition, I've chased many people with the Skybolt to great success - midairing over long distances is also pretty easy with the bolt - I regularly get 150+ meter MAs with the thing. So there, there's a reason why it's in the game. Now quit your attitude.

MJ1284

Midairing is easy with the Bolt, and hitting a Sent like 5-6 times with the bolt = dead Sentinel.
In addition, I've chased many people with the Skybolt to great success - midairing over long distances is also pretty easy with the bolt - I regularly get 150+ meter MAs with the thing. So there, there's a reason why it's in the game. Now quit your attitude.

You have Rocket Launcher for that :rolleyes:

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
You have Rocket Launcher for that :rolleyes:
You may or may not have noticed, but the bolt is a damn sight faster than the RL. :rolleyes:

By that logic, we don't need plasma do we? We have CG for that, plus the CG doesn't fizzle out.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Sorry. Your logic is bad.
Once again Disci, you enlighten us with your unqualified statements. Thank you so much for imparting such wonderful wisdom in this forum.

MJ said that we don't need bolt because the RL can do everything it can (quick midairs in dueling, long range midairs on cappers).
Using that logic, we don't need the Plasma because the CG can (essentially) do everything it can (general rapid-fire duel weapon).

Please explain how my logic is bad.

Disci

Old man
To me it seems you're here to protect your buddy so I will leave this discussion. You got it right when you quoted MJ. That is all.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
To me it seems you're here to protect your buddy so I will leave this discussion. You got it right when you quoted MJ. That is all.
My buddy? I don't even know Propkid... No seriously, I'm simply calling to attention your lack of support when you say stuff. Suggestion forums do not need people like you in them.

Honestly, the uses of this would be to push back a HoF/defender to make way for cappers, or to pin down cappers to return/ block them from the flag.
Truly, I am very concerned that members of the community do NOT want to have a little more variety in weapons.

@Disci, you must look for the USELESSNESS in things instead of the USEFULNESS.
I basically suggested a long range gun that can glue you to a surface. Would that not be useful?

Homingun

I would like a nuke that gibs everything at the enemy base with a gigantic explosion. To compensate, it should have a reload time of 10 secs or so. That should make it balanced and add variety to the game.

I would like a nuke that gibs everything at the enemy base with a gigantic explosion. To compensate, it should have a reload time of 10 secs or so. That should make it balanced and add variety to the game.

Mortar?

Seriously:
It only pins 1 person, extremely long reload time, arch, no splash what-so-ever and low ammo plus the prime stage -.-

Homingun

No no no no no, a NUKE. Mortars are for pussies. The nuke is where it's all at. Think about how well a players could clear for incoming cappers or pull out the clutch by killing a capper about to cap. And OMG the pretty explosion :eek:; it would be the *chocolate cookies*.

No no no no no, a NUKE. Mortars are for pussies. The nuke is where it's all at. Think about how well a players could clear for incoming cappers or pull out the clutch by killing a capper about to cap. And OMG the pretty explosion :eek:; it would be the *chocolate cookies*.

Yeah, that would be cool, but it'd only be cool if it was stoppable. In other words, I could see it working if we had like a 25v25+ but no less than that. Having the nuke take out like half the map would be exciting, but the only balance of that is how many people there are in the game to keep the balance. (and of course you could see the nuke getting launched, so you may have a slight chance of escaping.)

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Yeah, that would be cool, but it'd only be cool if it was stoppable. In other words, I could see it working if we had like a 25v25+ but no less than that. Having the nuke take out like half the map would be exciting, but the only balance of that is how many people there are in the game to keep the balance. (and of course you could see the nuke getting launched, so you may have a slight chance of escaping.)
You do realize he was being sarcastic. It would not be cool at all.

Dear god.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Cant-tell-if-troll-or-just-stupid.jpg