Voicepack Keybindings

JFelipe704

I know there is a mod where in the game you can choose a class without pausing the game "pressing Esc" simply by pressing a number that particular class was set to..My question is this Can this be done with the custom voicepacks so we don't have to press Esc to change it...It would Be Nice

Immanent

I know there is a mod where in the game you can choose a class without pausing the game "pressing Esc" simply by pressing a number that particular class was set to..My question is this Can this be done with the custom voicepacks so we don't have to press Esc to change it...It would Be Nice
Hmm this would be interesting indeed, but I'm sure this can be done, if the class changing was done.

RedInk

My question is with all the new classes how would they organize the selection buttons?
Classes? This is voice packs silly.
And it would be easy, just use the numpad 0-9, and for the other voice packs you would hold ctrl or alt.
numpad 0-9 = 10 voice packs
Hold CTRL+ numpad 0-9 = 10 more voice packs

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
It'd be nice if someone created a script that would allow you to bind a specific loadout to a key. That way Seymour could bind his personal loadouts to whatever key he'd like (there's only a few loadouts that I use regularly anyway, so not having all of the loadouts bound doesn't matter that much to me).

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
My question is with all the new classes how would they organize the selection buttons?

Classes? This is voice packs silly.
And it would be easy, just use the numpad 0-9, and for the other voice packs you would hold ctrl or alt.
numpad 0-9 = 10 voice packs
Hold CTRL+ numpad 0-9 = 10 more voice packs

It'd be nice if someone created a script that would allow you to bind a specific loadout to a key. That way Seymour could bind his personal loadouts to whatever key he'd like (there's only a few loadouts that I use regularly anyway, so not having all of the loadouts bound doesn't matter that much to me).

http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/classbinds.823/

I believe he's on about hotkeying to switch voicepacks more easily instead of going into the options and changing them.

Immanent

Seymour, on my voicepack I have a section for using certain class types, lets say somebody wanted to say "Use Cluster class". They would press
C-Q-R-3
It would be great if somebody could script it, so that when this command is pressed, it automatically sets you to that class when you next respawn.