Download ClassBinds

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Introduction
This script simply alows you to select a class via keybinds.

Credit to Bounty for supplying us with the initial macro mod while this script was unavail.

Settings
You'll need to setup your own binds in the keybind options in-game. The classes are indicated as numbers. The number indicates the position the class has in the selection menu.

Installation
Extract the Zip archive to "live" folder. This is where the Legions.exe is located.

No need to set anything read only.

Your Legions must be up to date!

Download HERE!

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
UPDATE!

Changes:
- Binds can now be set from the keybind options in-game. This change however removed the default binds so setting them up is needed.
- ClassBindsPrefs.cs file is now useless. Feel free to remove.
- This script is now the first one to reveal it's secrets. More to come after some cleaning in them.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
RockeyRex, I woke up today that you had 5 different scripts, in 5 different threads. Could I perhaps recommend that you combine them into one kickass thread?

57thEnryu

I made an edit on this mod so that all the classes (33 total) are in the class binds, and named the in the keybindings file (no more "what is class 22?")

Download here!

Your Welcome!

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Did you actually test it? I tried it and it crashed first time:

Code:
>>> Advanced script error report.  Line 182.
>>> Some error context, with ## on sides of error halt:
function SelectClass30(%this)

{

^if(%this)

^^ClassBinds(29);

}

function SelectClass31(%this)

{

^if(%this)

^^ClassBinds(30);

}

function SelectClass32(%this)

{

^if(%this)

^^ClassBinds(31);

}

function SelectClass33(%this)

{

^if(%this) - Plas

^^ClassBinds(32);

##}##

57thEnryu

yah, I tested it b4 I changed the names in keybindings, then it started crashing for me too....let me try again hang on...

Oh, it was that "- plas" thing....corrected