V7Y Recruiting

skypredator

Well, on one hand I'm disappointed in you guys due to the fact that this is your 7th(?) "new" clan, with a player base that's basically maintained itself, but on another note I feel a bit proud for you 4-5 guys that have stuck around all this time. Good luck with the new clan. :rolleyes:

[Edit]: We should snipe together sometime, Epic. It's been a while.

Well, on one hand I'm disappointed in you guys due to the fact that this is your 7th(?) "new" clan, with a player base that's basically maintained itself, but on another note I feel a bit proud for you 4-5 guys that have stuck around all this time. Good luck with the new clan. :rolleyes:

[Edit]: We should snipe together sometime, Epic. It's been a while.

...I'm so sick of people assuming that I've had like 4 other clans. No wait, "7" new clans. . .I've only had one team other than this -.- And this is the ONLY clan with maintainability. We had an average of 10 members that show up to practice every saturday a couple weeks ago, and I just had to kick about 6 people for inactivity and. .well, for other reasons. It's hard to maintain a clan when you don't have committed members. We have 9 committed members so far, but like I've said, we'll still need more in order to make the most out of our practices. The only way to do this is with trial/error.

We will not snipe together.

...I'm so sick of people assuming that I've had like 4 other clans. No wait, "7" new clans. . .I've only had one team other than this -.- And this is the ONLY clan with maintainability. We had an average of 10 members that show up to practice every saturday a couple weeks ago, and I just had to kick about 6 people for inactivity and. .well, for other reasons. It's hard to maintain a clan when you don't have committed members. We have 9 committed members so far, but like I've said, we'll still need more in order to make the most out of our practices. The only way to do this is with trial/error.

I'm one of them ;3 (commited)

HellzHere

I like how you are having practices with no competition, but good luck with your clan!