US and EU players

Where are you from?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Propkid

I believe your stereotypical and/or racist.
I believe that there's no sort of stereotype for EU in general... or racism ;D
Thou I think what Afire did there was diss the americans a bit...

I am wondering why you didn't include Africa....
Now you might think I simply assume that people there don't game. I'm not gonna go into details but I'll say this simply: even thou in RSA, Egypt and other specific places there are people who have PCs and play games, the pings over the landcables to Europe/ seacables to Brazil (if I'm right)/ seacables to Australia are a bit too high for online FPS gaming, though still ok for MMOs and stuff. In the Northern parts of Africa there might be good pings, but it's not the richest area. Correct me if I'm wrong, I've been to Africa only a few times and didn't hear much about gaming there ^^''

ChainU

Yes. We share so much since I'm probably the only Finnish guy in here.
No. e_e

There is actually 3 people from Finland... Including me. (The ones I've noticed.) Btw. Writing Finland as Winland, Funland etc. is a disgrase. >=o (Some ignorant people don't know Finland.)

57thEnryu

Well, here where I go to school. Figure out the rest from there.
321782_G.jpg

Esuke-L

wales....thats in the UK to those who dont know....yes there have been people who ask where that is >.<...
Esuke-L lets hope you dont have such bad ping this time now ey :p

Lol, It's my own fault for playing so much and at random hours when no UK people are on anymore, had to always jump to the US servers.

But yes, we should all pray for my ping *hands together* "Oh great lords of legions..."

Karnage

Private Tester
I believe that there's no sort of stereotype for EU in general... or racism ;D
Thou I think what Afire did there was diss the americans a bit...

Now you might think I simply assume that people there don't game. I'm not gonna go into details but I'll say this simply: even thou in RSA, Egypt and other specific places there are people who have PCs and play games, the pings over the landcables to Europe/ seacables to Brazil (if I'm right)/ seacables to Australia are a bit too high for online FPS gaming, though still ok for MMOs and stuff. In the Northern parts of Africa there might be good pings, but it's not the richest area. Correct me if I'm wrong, I've been to Africa only a few times and didn't hear much about gaming there ^^''
Yeah, I was only half serious but let me point out that not everyone from Africa actually lives there. Internet in RSA has improved a lot btw but the good connections are so expensive it's unaffordable for the average person.

Status
Not open for further replies.