US and EU players

Where are you from?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stefygraff

Private Tester
I hope you guys realize that if we put up all the Euro players and all the US players, we would not be on top... There were much more Americans playing Legions

Propkid

I hope you guys realize that if we put up all the Euro players and all the US players, we would not be on top... There were much more Americans playing Legions
There were much more Americans. What I want to find out is the current state of the playerbase.

Propkid

yeh i hate that, a very small community plays the greatest game in it's kind, WTF!!!!!
this game should have at least 10k of fans
Blame the browser game idea. Once L:O will have a standalone client and will be more noob-friendly (tutorials, servers split up by skill level etc) then I'm sure I'll get my school and most of my friends playing (~150 people if it goes well ;D)

Australia.

Should be pointed out that just because you post a poll, doesn't mean everone will submit their vote.
For example I know that about 3/4 of the Aussie community is just coming on and checking weekly or so for progress.

Propkid

Australia.

Should be pointed out that just because you post a poll, doesn't mean everone will submit their vote.
For example I know that about 3/4 of the Aussie community is just coming on and checking weekly or so for progress.
I know what I'm doing ;]
And it's about US and EU; TBH I inserted the other poll options just so that people don't feel forgotten about >;D

Status
Not open for further replies.