Updated CTF Map Rotation on Shazbot Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Nivosus and moon should be low on the list - Moon should have only 12 players too. Would love to see elegiac extended from 16 to 20 to 12 to 20 as it works better as a smaller map too.

GReaper

Grumpy
Tweaked the following:

Moonshine reduced from max 16 to max 14.
Elegiac from min 16 to min 14.
Added Gorge - forgot about it.

This means Blade Run, Forgotten, Mirage, Sleepwalker and The Core are the missing maps from the server rotation - and unless there's a huge demand for them, I'm leaving them out of the server rotation permanently.

GReaper

Grumpy
20 people is too much. Nivo + Moon are unplayable.

Yes, there's a small chance that a few new players joining the server will result in too many players on a map, or too many players dropping during a large map resulting in a dead server. Just wait until the end of the map and hopefully it'll come up with something more suitable for the number of players still on the server.

It's currently what I believe is going to be best for players in the long run. Having a server with just 3 maps gets boring pretty fast, and a limit of 16 players makes it harder for people to join as it's likely to be full more often.

stefygraff

Private Tester
It would never get to Mirage unless an admin manually changes it - the server never starts.

What about changing Frostbyte to Mirage for good? Or make manual changes on a weekly basis for the duel server in order to promote other maps...

Immanent

I think fallout has a bit to much weight, and I think moonshine should have the same weight if not more then nivious.
People only run front routes on Moonshine because they think it's too difficult to cap on. Or maybe they're just too lazy. Nivosus is front route haven.

Status
Not open for further replies.