Update on seerking's real life and the bozo who nearly killed me

MightySheep

http://www.deathpenalty.org/article.php?id=42

The death penalty is more expensive than life ;)
"This process is needed in order to ensure that innocent men and woman are not executed for crimes they did not commit, and even with these protections the risk of executing an innocent person can not be completely eliminated."

wtf, why does death penalty require a more thorough investigation? locking someone up for the rest of their life is just as bad if not worse of a punishment

only thing I can think of is that if they find out prisoner is actually innocent they can let him out whereas if dead it looks rly bad for the justice system lul

I'm a fan of justice. A rather ardent fan, in fact. I'm delighted to hear there was a verdict - my sincere congratulations.

"This process is needed in order to ensure that innocent men and woman are not executed for crimes they did not commit, and even with these protections the risk of executing an innocent person can not be completely eliminated."

wtf, why does death penalty require a more thorough investigation? locking someone up for the rest of their life is just as bad if not worse of a punishment

only thing I can think of is that if they find out prisoner is actually innocent they can let him out whereas if dead it looks rly bad for the justice system lul

MightySheep, if you are within your legal rights to vote and choose to vote and otherwise partake in any decision making on a scale larger than posting stupid *dancing* *chocolate cookies* for us to read, I ask that you entertain your physical ability to visit death penalty upon yourself. Alternatively, you can choose to disable your ability to partake in such in any voluntary manner you happen to be able until such a point arrives where you are capable of utilizing intelligence to a degree that is socially expected of a modern human being, or are permamently revoked of your ability to vote and be heard.

MightySheep

I'm a fan of justice. A rather ardent fan, in fact. I'm delighted to hear there was a verdict - my sincere congratulations.

MightySheep, if you are within your legal rights to vote and choose to vote and otherwise partake in any decision making on a scale larger than posting stupid *dancing* *chocolate cookies* for us to read, I ask that you entertain your physical ability to visit death penalty upon yourself. Alternatively, you can choose to disable your ability to partake in such in any voluntary manner you happen to be able until such a point arrives where you are capable of utilizing intelligence to a degree that is socially expected of a modern human being, or are permamently revoked of your ability to vote and be heard.
Is that supposed to be some attempt at trolling? cuz if it isn't then I must lol at you as a person. Clearly you go to the effort of punctuating all your sentences and using the biggest words you can think of, making it obvious what your opinion of yourself is :rolleyes: While at the same time you browse gaming forums spending your time coming up with long insults to throw at random internet people who just don't give a crap. This is the internet, nobody cares about your opinion broseph

Is that supposed to be some attempt at trolling? cuz if it isn't then I must lol at you as a person. Clearly you go to the effort of punctuating all your sentences and using the biggest words you can think of, making it obvious what your opinion of yourself is :rolleyes: While at the same time you browse gaming forums spending your time coming up with long insults to throw at random internet people who just don't give a crap. This is the internet, nobody cares about your opinion broseph

Dear God, how do you even breathe?

Better yet, don't - I heard you can get a mad high by urinating in an electrical outlet. Why don't you give it a go?

MightySheep

enRL0.gif

> my face when
Dear God, how do you even breathe?

Better yet, don't - I heard you can get a mad high by urinating in an electrical outlet. Why don't you give it a go?

Keep 'em coming

Sin

Private Tester
How come EVERY thread manages to turn into a flame from one person or another? Why can't we all just be friends :(

57thRomance

Guys, cut the crap. If any of you are to discuss ethics on these forums, it must be done in a civil-like manner. Trolling has no positive effect on a debate (which already derailed this thread), except for maybe a thread lock. Personally, I'm just thankful justice has been dealt where it was needed.

Guys, cut the crap. If any of you are to discuss ethics on these forums, it must be done in a civil-like manner.

Discussions about ethics should be conducted in an intelligent manner above all. It's the job of the community to make itself unwelcoming of displays such as that of MightySheep's, sharkbite's, and what-have-you (yet welcoming of tank093 because he's awesome).

Remember kids: only YOU can silence words without thought, and eradicate the voice of the mentally self-degenerated.

MightySheep

Remember kids: only YOU can silence words without thought, and eradicate the voice of the mentally self-degenerated.
as far as I can see in this thread only you fall into this category

including this post... I mean you didn't "silence" any words, you simply made a troll post which caused you too look like a moron