Update on seerking's real life and the bozo who nearly killed me

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Wouldn't that be considered double jeopardy? Once you're sentenced, I'm fairly certain you can't be tried again for the same crime...

Well, pretty sure this was the first time the guy assaulted Seerking, and I don't believe 'assaulting Seerking' was the original reason he was in jail.

Don't forget, Seerking works in Corrections (or the whatever the US equivalent is), so Seerking was doing his job when this guy cheap shot him. If you're going to assault officers even when you're in prison, fully expect to be criminally charged for a new crime.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Oic. Yeah, I thought he was tried for attacking Seerking already, but clearly that's not the case. My brain was a little muddled there :S
Seerking, have you recovered (physically) fully from the attack?

SeerKing

Guilty!! Aggravated Battery on a law enforcement officer (with great bodily harm). Now just awaiting sentencing date. they offered him 15year consecutive, he said no, now he may get life.

He was in jail at the time was selling crack within 1000ft of a church/school (he had already been found guilty), too which he was sentenced to 25years (habitual offender).

As far as recovery goes I have nerve damage in my face, plates in my jaw, can no longer open my mouth fully without pain and dislocation.

57thRomance

Wow, that took a while. I'd hate to be charged with anything and have to wait a year for a trial, let alone a verdict. On a more positive note, glad to see that justice is served.

RainPilot

stinky bear
Meh, they should of released him. Why? Because the government knows whats up, instead of paying for there food and care for 50+ years, they just let them free so that they can kill other law breakers and eventually, get killed themselves.

Sin

Private Tester
Tbh, if someone gets life in prison we should just get rid of them instead of spending forever.