Unlocking Legions - Upcoming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
I dunno, I searched 'linux server' and it was the second post that popped up. I'll shoot GReaps a message to see why Search isn't working properly for you!
Haha, I meant with other shiz, so I tend to leave it.

aaaand back to topic.

Server system and internet requirements?

Royalty

The Aussie
Haha, I meant with other shiz, so I tend to leave it.

aaaand back to topic.

Server system and internet requirements?
If I could host back in IA does that mean that I can host now?
My internet is heaps better than the one I had in the days of IA so...

The blog says player hosted servers will be released in this update, and yes anyone can host.

yes-man.jpg

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I'm just here to say that Royalty's current internet is way better than the one that he had back then. That's quite amazing, and worth noting. Also, you make me sick, all of you.

Edit: Most of you. With a few exceptions. NO! You're not one of those exceptions.

sh4rkb1t3

Thumbs up to you guys for getting rid of registration. This is the way PC FPS online gaming has always, and should always be done. The old registration system was simply a cancer, and artifact from the previous days of IA Legions. I'm glad to see the tumor excised.

trinium

Private Tester
where can we get the linux server files ? I have an extra server in dallas with nothing to do :/

if the server can pull a GUID based off of ip/mac address or some other piece of hardware it would be easy to run localized account control

poiuyt580

where can we get the linux server files ? I have an extra server in dallas with nothing to do :/

if the server can pull a GUID based off of ip/mac address or some other piece of hardware it would be easy to run localized account control
Lol "extra" server. Go sell services off of it and make more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.