Unlocking Legions - Upcoming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedired1

Not too sure about this. Personally, I think people can live without player-hosted servers, I mean most people don't have a nice enough internet connection. Guh, this is a tricky one.

Completely correct peoples own server can get really bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lag :OOO ITs over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Armageddon

Teapot
GReap told me to think of it like tribes, so basically everything will be modable. I'm sure anything that has to deal with the master server will be off limits and probably anything that is core related.

skypredator

Oh. That's great! Looking forward to the custom team skins as well. I've been wanting to create a Legions realism mod, if that's possible. I'm not a coder/modeler at all, so hopefully someone will pick this idea up and run with it.

WhiteHawk

Oh yes, your IPs suggest that you know each other quite well indeed.

Just behave.
It happens I live with a group of guys but I didn't want to say that and sound gay....other players I also live with or live close to me are "thelordkazeage" "blackhawk" "deathhawk" "aids". "Nitro559" also. "Dekonsoul" these are somepoeple that I play with and live near me.....

Sharp

Private Tester
Armageddon can you make team rabbit please? Maybe it's easier than T1 since the functions for speed of player and flag are already done, but I know nothing. thx

Armageddon

Teapot
Armageddon can you make team rabbit please? Maybe it's easier than T1 since the functions for speed of player and flag are already done, but I know nothing. thx
It shouldn't be to hard since most of rabbit is coded already, a better point/reward system needs figured out. I'll look into it for sure once i can.

skypredator

Ohgoodlawrdy. Not rabbit. xD

I think we need a racing server, maybe even player-made cores. This is a big step towards the evolution of legions. As Arma said, think bigger. Infinite OD servers. Basically everything we've wanted to have on a custom server to just mess around and stuff. Funfunfun.

Status
Not open for further replies.