Unlocking Legions - Upcoming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karnage

Private Tester
All I am saying is that if the same guy plays at under 50 he is going to get more MAs than when he plays above 130. Anyone who argues this probably got one or two MAs at that ping and then made the extrapolation but it is not real.

Armageddon

Teapot
All I am saying is that if the same guy plays at under 50 he is going to get more MAs than when he plays above 130. Anyone who argues this probably got one or two MAs at that ping and then made the extrapolation but it is not real.

No, i just played yesterday with you in a Euro pub as "RichardLongfellow" and i still got about 15 MA's and finished with a score at about 500 on nivo.
I played T1 on 56k with a ping of about 250+ to US servers for years, I'm use to it.

derwydd

After quite a few discussions between the dev team, we've decided to change our plans. We'll be unlocking the game, allowing full server functionality for end users, however this comes at a slight cost.
What is a slight cost? Be happy to chip in.

Disci

Old man
Still, it can't be any worse than Legions currently is.

It can and imagine Legions community atm and multiply it with 1000x. That's what T:A will be. Hordes of CoD and Halo fanbois roaming around since it's free to play and a Halo: Reach ripoff.

Propkid

It can and imagine Legions community atm and multiply it with 1000x. That's what T:A will be. Hordes of CoD and Halo fanbois roaming around since it's free to play and a Halo: Reach ripoff.
Welcome to the year 201X gaming! Would you like some tea?

And now seriously go play GunZ or some other antiques where the community has been basically frozen still. CoD and Halo fanbois tend to be low-skilled so you should really let your uberness speak for you when with/against them.

Immanent

Welcome to the year 201X gaming! Would you like some tea?

And now seriously go play GunZ or some other antiques where the community has been basically frozen still. CoD and Halo fanbois tend to be low-skilled so you should really let your uberness speak for you when with/against them.
Everybody who plays CoD and Halo and think that what they play are true fps games, deserve to rot.

Status
Not open for further replies.