Turqouise Rets

Discussion in 'Modifications' started by AshleYy, Apr 18, 2011.

1. AshleYy

AshleYy Member

So I was cruising around on the net and i decided to look up some rets. I found these pimp ass rets that I think are SWEEEETTT. :D

GL:​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    RL:​
    [​IMG]
    Sniper:​

No-zoom​
    [​IMG]
    Zoom​
    [​IMG]
    CG:​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Flag:​
    [​IMG]

EDIT:

Other Stuff:​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

P.S I know I put some of them twice but supposably ( I don't know how to spell that ) they are diffrent. And I don't know why the Sniper no-zoom is bigger than the regular zoom.

Credits:
    Petrified
    Bullet
    AshleYy

Mechflame likes this.
  2. Propkid

Propkid Member

Will go extremely well with all those badass weapon and raider textures we all use xD
    BTW, flag reticules still in use?

3. AshleYy

AshleYy Member

I don't know. I saw other people put it in when they release they're rets so I thought I'd put it.

4. JFelipe704

JFelipe704 Member

i use to use these :D

5. PureWhoopAss

PureWhoopAss Legions Developer

theres no animation for reticle for sniper any more nor flag reticle. There all done using illustrator judging by the gradients and then smooth outlines. Not to shabby, wonder how translucent some of the reticles are.

6. Application-1

Application-1 test bester

PIMPAAAASSSSSSS Also these were made by Bullets a euro guy, I miss him a great guy to hang out with. He plays once per month though. :p

7. Disci

Disci Old man

Correction. These rets are made by Petrified and then Bullets modified them. Those warning signs are ála Bullets. He's one of the people I really miss a lot. Good folks. In the sea of retards I tend to miss these boys even more. :(

Coffee-Addict likes this.
  8. yeh i used to play with him ALOT in pubs i really miss some of the IA guys
    we really need to get them to play L:O

9. Xzanth

Xzanth Legions Developer

He played today.

10. in what server ???

11. Dacil

Dacil Member

too chunky for my taste

12. Immanent

Immanent Member

I originally mistook the CG ret for a sniper ret! Pure awesomeness, I need a new snipey ret with grove markings.

13. Ucantry2run

Ucantry2run Private Tester

Nice colors.

TOO BIG

14. AshleYy

AshleYy Member

No, they are smaller than they appear. I tried them all.

15. Dacil

Dacil Member

he prob means -

16. Bullets

Bullets New Member

I'm still alive but really busy unfortunately. I might get back to making a more mods if I find the chance, but only a few more then I'll stop.
    <3 Nice to know I'm missed :) I still play a bit in the daytime cos it's the holidays for me (a week left). I might pop in on irc a bit more too. lol "sea of retards" :p

I made the rets a looong time ago (first set) and they are very loosely based on Petrified FinnCamo rets. I'll probably bumpdate my very old thread some time this week.

17. Cinnamonb

Cinnamonb New Member

How can i get these rets?

18. xzzxxz

xzzxxz Member

(XPascascio) nice rets Ashly I might get the CG ones XD