Turqouise Rets

AshleYy

So I was cruising around on the net and i decided to look up some rets. I found these pimp ass rets that I think are SWEEEETTT. :D

GL:​

BulletGL2.png
BulletGL3.png
RL:​
Rocketbullet1.png
Sniper:​

No-zoom​
SniperReticle_FullZoom.png
Zoom​
SniperReticle_NoZoom.png
CG:​
ChaingunReticle01-1.png
ChaingunReticle01.png
image2854-4.png
ChaingunReticle_OverHeatFill.png
Flag:​
flagReticle.png

EDIT:

Other Stuff:​

OD1-1.png
OD2.png
OD3.png
OD5.png
OD6.png
OD7.png

P.S I know I put some of them twice but supposably ( I don't know how to spell that ) they are diffrent. And I don't know why the Sniper no-zoom is bigger than the regular zoom.

Credits:
Petrified
Bullet
AshleYy

Propkid

Will go extremely well with all those badass weapon and raider textures we all use xD
BTW, flag reticules still in use?

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
theres no animation for reticle for sniper any more nor flag reticle. There all done using illustrator judging by the gradients and then smooth outlines. Not to shabby, wonder how translucent some of the reticles are.

Application-1

test bester
PIMPAAAASSSSSSS Also these were made by Bullets a euro guy, I miss him a great guy to hang out with. He plays once per month though. :p

Disci

Old man
Correction. These rets are made by Petrified and then Bullets modified them. Those warning signs are ála Bullets. He's one of the people I really miss a lot. Good folks. In the sea of retards I tend to miss these boys even more. :(

Correction. These rets are made by Petrified and then Bullets modified them. Those warning signs are ála Bullets. He's one of the people I really miss a lot. Good folks. In the sea of retards I tend to miss these boys even more. :(
yeh i used to play with him ALOT in pubs i really miss some of the IA guys
we really need to get them to play L:O

Immanent

I originally mistook the CG ret for a sniper ret! Pure awesomeness, I need a new snipey ret with grove markings.

Bullets

I'm still alive but really busy unfortunately. I might get back to making a more mods if I find the chance, but only a few more then I'll stop.
PIMPAAAASSSSSSS Also these were made by Bullets a euro guy, I miss him a great guy to hang out with. He plays once per month though. :p

<3 Nice to know I'm missed :) I still play a bit in the daytime cos it's the holidays for me (a week left). I might pop in on irc a bit more too. lol "sea of retards" :p

I made the rets a looong time ago (first set) and they are very loosely based on Petrified FinnCamo rets. I'll probably bumpdate my very old thread some time this week.