The Legacy Project

Discussion in 'Custom Maps' started by ContingencyPl4n, Aug 1, 2012.

1. k e v i n

k e v i n Private Tester

the only people i see who would object, are the ones who always go inside them to fool around and ruin the game

2. ContingencyPl4n

ContingencyPl4n Elite Pro Mapmaker

http://www.mediafire.com/?0c61k1jr1wx61t1

New mirage to more what I think would work, bases moved, insides gone, hopefully better hills. Test please.

EDIT: Dear god, the routes are rough as hell, but there are some you can do.

There are a few key hills/areas that are missing around one of the bases, and it needs some terrain tweaking and smoothing in areas, but holy *chocolate cookies*, I think I may have a shot at making Mirage a great map!

Armageddon likes this.
  3. Fixious

Fixious Test Lead

Cont and I spent around 30-45 minutes testing the new Mirage. It's considerably better than previous versions, in our opinion. Sideroutes are viable, front routes are good. Still iffy on the stand though. Outer portions need some cleanup/smoothing.

4. Application-1

Application-1 test bester

The tunnels are never ever used in mirage. Delete it. Or try to make a fitting style of terrain around the object, I would prefer that but it is a bit harder.

5. stefygraff

stefygraff Private Tester

Tdm!

6. ContingencyPl4n

Check out the latest release you will be happeh

Armageddon likes this.
  7. Jordahan

Jordahan World Leader of The 21st Century

Bugs might ban you.

8. Defender

Defender Member

Nice open terrain, You did a nice job..;)
    Still needs a lot of smoothing here and there like some said.
    I miss the tunnels, but ok if thats what everyone wants removed.

9. ContingencyPl4n

10. Fixious

Fixious Test Lead

[​IMG]

Please do.

Thanks.

11. Pure

Pure Member

Release some new maps dammit frost/nivo/reactor/moon/elegiac is just boring and frost is the only decent map that pubs are usually 'good'.

12. ContingencyPl4n

I havent played in 2 months, and my maps would never get pushed live.

Forgotten, OTTN, Zenith and Core are fine, and Pop has New Mirage, you people just need to suck it up and stop playing the same. *dancing*. maps. over and over and overandoverandoverandoverandover. Its partly why i quit playing, I got tired of frost-frost-Ele-Frost-frost-Reactor-Ele-Frost-Frost

Armageddon and Vox like this.
  13. JCARTEL

JCARTEL Private Tester

Needs moar Quarry!!!

14. Perfection

Perfection Member

God damn we do, I've never missed it so much in my life but if it ever comes back we'll all hate it again after awhile and it'll just skipped every single time.

And we'll just play Frostbyte again.

15. JCARTEL

JCARTEL Private Tester

At least we would have it as a choice to play it "officially" that is...

16. Fixious

Fixious Test Lead

Is this sort of back? I've heard rumblings of fixing Sleepwalker and Forgotten.

k e v i n likes this.
  17. ContingencyPl4n

SHHHHHHH! They must not know of this yet! that Said, expect a post on the weekend about it.

Vox and Hi! like this.
  18. ContingencyPl4n

double post to bump it with THIS!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Was thinking of redoing the bases as a start, this is a horrid mock up of the idea I had, seems the legions editor was a bit gimped imo, when added to legions. (still used to the seperate one). (also what is 'set editor to yes' n' what not, this editor is all wonky... :S)

19. WildFire

WildFire Warrior of Linux

I believe the bases need to be simpler. Personally I like the base that is on Alpha currently, I think its really interesting design wise and looks good. I might fire my Legions up and mirror the bases and see how that works.

20. Ucantry2run

Ucantry2run Private Tester

More like

[​IMG]