Teleporter Problem

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hi!, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi!

Hi! Contributor

Umm I dont know if its a bug or not but for some reason the teleporters are not being saved....this has unfortunately happened to me in the past...is it because of where I paste the code?, I simply copied the code Fixious gave me and pasted it onto the notepad where my map is located but nothing is saved...

This video show's it better:

2. Fixious

Fixious Test Lead

Weird. Try one or all of the following after making a backup of your map:
    • Not updating the patcher after saving the mission.
    • Setting the .mis file to Read Only after you've saved your changes.
    • While in the Editor and the teleporters show up, go to File > Save Mission As and overwrite the file (will have to un-checkRead Only for this).
    • After you've placed the teleporters in the map, click on each teleporter and copy its Position data.

[​IMG]

Then paste it into the 'position' field in the code for each teleporter. Do the same for their triggers as well.

3. Hi!

Hi! Contributor

I've done this but once I exit out my launcher it automatically updates it and they get errased...

I've done these as well neither work

I will try this one, as a last resort

4. Hi!

Hi! Contributor

This seemed to have done the trick, thank you, now I will do one last thing before I post it up, you can go ahead and lock the thread, once again thank you, I just need someone's help on editing the terrain. I suck at it, *painting wise*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.