TeamSpeak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHawk

Basically you're social to people who only have the same status as you. Elitists.
I talk to anyone. That I pleasee and invite them into my channel and relly "Status" What the F*** does that have do do with anything? Some poeple are relly annoying and you don't want to hear them...and I talk to most players espically if there new...and I have got 3 players to join TS3 in the past week....so its growing just not that fast...

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Can't really expect people to stay around with a welcoming community like this then.
What the *dance*...
IRC: #legions @ quakenet.org. Open for everyone. However many clans (and devs) have their own chans in IRC and admin them as they see fit.

Forums: Open for everyone. (Minus the Dev sections)

Ts3: Open for everyone. Clans and devs have private channels for whatever their needs are.

Also generaly when people are in private areas they are discussing/playing something else than just public gameplay of legions.
And now if you were even thinking on the idea of saying "But then they can go somewere else from OUR legions community TS3/IRC/Forums." I'll slap you with a dildo made of an overheated chaingun. Drive the people already deep in the community away from it? Are you serious?

Now let's stop this idiotic discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.