TeamSpeak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Come on. Really? We have a tiny-ass community as it is, so we decide to split if even further in TeamSpeak? Do you guys really expect the community to grow any more if nobody is in an open channel? I totally understand if you want a private conversation with somebody, but all I see is people just staying in their own little channels. It sucks, personally I think there should be less channels.

Am I the only one who thinks this?

dotdotdot.jpg

Freeman

RAYTANG
hey, i see me.

commenting on the posted image, i only see myself, fox and fireb in a team channel (and you in the default one i believe). obvy trinium&voltC are discussing something(or were) so they wont be in an open channel for anyone to join as they please.

yes we have a small community, yes most people will only talk to certain people only (guilty), but you cant really prevent that now can you?

you cant force people to be social.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Basically what Freeman said. Trinium and I were talking earlier, but I'm not in generally social mood so I didn't go somewhere else. I just didn't leave because another dev might come on later and want to talk.

It's really not that bad.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Basically you're social to people who only have the same status as you. Elitists.
No. How about we think of this another way and go through the conversation.

Random Player: Hi Volt! How are you?
Volt: ...
Random Player: What?
Volt: I just don't feel like talking now.
Random Player: Oh.. Alright. Ttyl :)

Versus

Dev: Hi Volt! How are you?
Volt: ...
Dev: What?
Volt: I just don't feel like talking now.
Dev: :mad: <banhammer>

ban_hammer.jpg

Now, the devs aren't that mean, but you get the point. If someone with authority is talking to you, you don't tell them to be quiet. Just not a good idea ;)

Sin

Private Tester
I'm going to try to put this in the nicest way possible, but I do not want to be forced to socialize with some of the more annoying/stupid people of the community. Yes, it's a small community, but there is no need for us to be FORCED to talk to ones whom we do not want to. Having private channels is perfectly fine. If someone wants to talk to us, they can PM us, or ask to be in our channel. And we can accept/refuse as we please.

EDIT: Freeman and Volt do not sound the same to me. Volt has a much deeper tone in my opinion. :D

S

shaskie

Some of the most disgusting things i've ever heard have been in the hoser channel, so I suggest you keep the passwords. :p

trinium

Private Tester
*cough* 57 *cough* *cough* we need an addon for ts3 that lets you have tabs for different servers so u can join both

Status
Not open for further replies.