Stygian complain!

A2

I'll quote the chatbox when Stygian appears:
player: NOOOOOOOO
player1: WTF REPEAT
Propkid: AGAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN??!?!?!?!
player3: hey this is a nice map y u no play (there's always that one player)

player left the game
player1 left the game
Propkid left the game
all other players left the game

no but seriously, this map repeats itself ever alternative time.

RiPTaCk

Stygian isn't made to be in a Pub Server rotation imo. It only can be used in a competitive way because of its unique terrain design.

Armageddon

Teapot
Nice to see that this problem isn't limited to the US servers, would be nice to see a little more variation on the rotation.

Noober

i love this map but i agree...
it's boring see stygian so much!
but there is to say that there's not a lot of small maps to put on rotation.. stygian, nivosus, frostbyte, moonshine and? you want to put one of this 4 map off?

stefygraff

Private Tester
but there is to say that there's not a lot of small maps to put on rotation.. stygian, nivosus, frostbyte, moonshine and? you want to put one of this 4 map off?

we don't want this map out of service, we just want a better randomize system :)

Noober

What happened to blade run, core, forgotten, and the one with the giant caynon in the middle?
they are on large maps server... it's not so much populated but sometimes we do some match there.
In small maps server you can see only stygian, nivosus, frostbyte, moonshine and (only with 14 players or more) fallout and elegiac

Bestking

they are on large maps server... it's not so much populated but sometimes we do some match there.
In small maps server you can see only stygian, nivosus, frostbyte, moonshine and (only with 14 players or more) fallout and elegiac
Fallout and Elegiac are large maps.. you don't expect it in a small maps server !!!!!

GReaper

Grumpy
Moved to suggestions, this isn't a bug.

What is your ideal rotation for small maps servers? Give me a list of maps with:

- Minimum players required for map
- Maximum players for map
- Map weight (from 0.1 to anything)

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Small map server ( presuming the 0. somethings must add up to 1) :

Nivosus - 0 to 10 players - 0.1
Moonsine - 0 to 10 players - 0.1
Sleepwalker - 0 to 10 players - 0.1
Frostbyte - 0 to 16 players - 0.2
Gorge - 4 to 14 players - 0.1
Elegiac - 4 to 14 players - 0.1
Stygain - 8 to 14 players - 0.1
Zenith - 14 to 16 players - 0.1
Fallout - 14 to 16 players - 0.1

I am sure that more poeple want to see Sleepwalker and Gorge, so I included them. Another idea might be to remove two unpopular maps (i.e. Moonshine and Stygain) and boost the probability chance in Elegiac and either Zenith or Fallout.

GReaper

Grumpy
No, weight can be any number. Just as long as more points are given to the more popular maps - as increases the chance of it appearing when a new map is randomly chosen.

Nivosus - 0 to 14 players - 3
Moonshine - 0 to 14 players - 1
Sleepwalker - 4 to 16 players - 3
Stygain - 6 to 16 players - 2
Frostbyte - 0 to max players - 10
Elegiac - 0 to max players - 6
Gorge - 12 to max players - 3
Zenith - 12 to max players - 8
Fallout - 14 to max players - 5
Core - max players - 1
Bladerun - max players - 1
Mirage - max players - 1