Starting in Legions: No Server Problem?

Zehro

Hey, I just signed up recently. When I logged in to play, there were no servers or anything which I could click on. I didn't know what to do and have been pondering for a few days what I may be missing/doing wrong.

Is anything required to join and play like do you NEED a team or clan to join server games? Are there specific times where servers suddenly appear out of nowhere? Is the servers online determined by online or LAN? There's also multiple other questions but I would rather hear from you veterans what is needed to join and play here. Thanks for reading and I hope I can get replies!

All I did was launch the Launcher, clicked 'Play' and then clicked another 'Play' button at the main menu. But when I arrived at server list. NOTHING was there. I tried refresh list and etc. and looked in my 'Options' to see if anything could be done. But so far, no good.

Royalty

The Aussie
Hey, I just signed up recently. When I logged in to play, there were no servers or anything which I could click on. I didn't know what to do and have been pondering for a few days what I may be missing/doing wrong.

Is anything required to join and play like do you NEED a team or clan to join server games? Are there specific times where servers suddenly appear out of nowhere? Is the servers online determined by online or LAN? There's also multiple other questions but I would rather hear from you veterans what is needed to join and play here. Thanks for reading and I hope I can get replies!

All I did was launch the Launcher, clicked 'Play' and then clicked another 'Play' button at the main menu. But when I arrived at server list. NOTHING was there. I tried refresh list and etc. and looked in my 'Options' to see if anything could be done. But so far, no good.
This happens to me occasionally. Quit the game, restart your router, open the game again and see if that helps. :)

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
This happens to me occasionally. Quit the game, restart your router, open the game again and see if that helps. :)
Yeah, at times just restarting the modem while the game is running would solve it for me. Its just a temporary bug/glitch, I'm sure it'll fix.