got stuck in connecting...

DanyalDenyo

I've downloaded the game files very fast, I have an 8 mbit connectionand my computer has i5 cpu geforce 310 with 512 dedicated ram and 8gb ram. It asks the password for the public test server, I enter it and proceed to the screen that says "Connecting..." and it gets stuck there. I can't join the server. Tried leaving it (for hours) on in case it needed to download something but nothing happened. It doesn't freeze either. Also tried disabling Windows Firewall because It didn't ask me to allow it to connect, that didn't help. Help please

DanyalDenyo

No I can't connect to any server. Same thing happens

OS is windows 7 professional 64-bit. Tried running it as administrator in XP compatiblity mode. Same thing happens, can't connect. Damn I really want to play this game. Been so long since I last played it

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Are you able to ping/tracert the servers (adresses here)? Your logfile might help identifying the problem too.

DanyalDenyo

hotswap.legionsoverdrive.com.jpg
legions.shazbot.eu.jpg
legions.haw.kz.jpg
atlas.legionsoverdrive.com.jpg
prometheus.legionsoverdrive.com.jpg

DanyalDenyo

Damn I read the instructions after I had uploaded the images. If those are not adequate I will upload the results with 1 sec delay and 1000 samples. Those were the results with 5 seconds delay and 10 samples. Though I believe I have no problem reaching the servers.