So, College.

57thRomance

Sexy-Doctor.jpg

Apcizzle

Romance I can't have a car on campus, so i'm pretty much stuck here. we gotta have apc come pick us up in his van
ITS A FORD FIESTA

romance said:
I'm moving up to UHa early Saturday morning. Packing clothes right now, and I can't wait. We gonna meet up soon Anak? Apc?
And i'd be down to meeting up sometime.. hartford's on the way to storrs...

Apcizzle

This one is for Apc:
1313029980080.png
And that is so close to the truth its not even funny.

In fact, the Vorticity (ZETA) equation looks a lot like that crap on the right except its 4 or 5 more pages. I hate that i can understand most of that still too. Such useless information.

Apcizzle

Show me one for Civil Engineering plz RainP!
i would assume your would be very similiar to what i had to go though. My brother is studying civil engineering and went through the same math, computer science and physics classes as me. Only difference is the core engineering classes and atmospheric physics.

what would we do? prove that 'awkward' is an activity?
OH WE'LL HAVE A GOOD TIME. TRUST ME.

GameDevMich

Honored Hero
I wish you CompSci folks much luck. Do your best to avoid the stereotype. Don't be the "cool nerd". Be the well-balanced, reliable engineer that everyone wants on their team. Also, I swear to God, if you find someone changing the language settings of their compiler so they can write their comments in Japanese...well, beat them in the head with a flashlight until they barely recognize what a variable looks like. Remember: Read. Read Code. Code!