So, College.

anak

VIP
I know a lot of you graduated High School this year and are heading off to college soon. Where are y'all going/majoring in? We need to have an L:O Collegiate meetup sometime because we all don't hate each other.

57thRomance

College: University of Hartford
Major: Acoustical Engineering and Music
Class: 2015
I'm moving up to UHa early Saturday morning. Packing clothes right now, and I can't wait. We gonna meet up soon Anak? Apc?

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Douglas College
General studies (lol)
Going into something better the year after :p

A2

It's my first year in uni :D

Multimedia University, Malaysia (MMU)
Course: B.Eng (hons) Electronics majoring in Multimedia

Dacil

Third year here, but I suppose I can participate.

Creighton University
Medical Anthropology/French
Pre-Med
sick! that's "my" college since it's named after me (not really ME but we share the name lol)

After this semester, Arcadia and then I really want to go to SCAD for masters

edit: OH YEAH major is graphic design (specifically probably going into advertising...i know! those ppl that are hated for making them want things!! ) and my masters I want to get something either game or movie art related

Rutgers University, class of 2014.
We play UConn every year in most sports. One of my good friends goes to Arcadia.

57thRomance

Romance I can't have a car on campus, so i'm pretty much stuck here. we gotta have apc come pick us up in his van
23760430008large.jpg

RainPilot

stinky bear
In yo threds, breakin yo dreams
Uconn

Mechanical Engineering
1313028097833.jpg
1313028421922.jpg

suicidem.jpg

Penn State, Computer Science
4791_7f54.png
sick! that's "my" college since it's named after me (not really ME but we share the name lol)
graphic design
1313027017487.jpg
Douglas College
General studies (lol)
1313028007467.jpg

College: University of Hartford
Major: Acoustical Engineering and Music
1313029184387.jpg
Third year here, but I suppose I can participate.

Creighton University
Medical Anthropology/French
Pre-Med
1313029229376.jpg

1313030588716.png
It's my first year in uni :D

Multimedia University, Malaysia (MMU)
Course: B.Eng (hons) Electronics majoring in Multimedia
1313032739784.jpg

This one is for Apc:
1313029980080.png

Heartsong

Actually, I'm totally cool with being overworked, dealing with people in traumatic conditions and taking on loads of debt.

I'm smart enough, willful enough, and my parents earn enough that it's not really an issue.

edit: also, incredibly humble.

RainPilot

stinky bear
Actually, I'm totally cool with being overworked, dealing with people in traumatic conditions and taking on loads of debt.

I'm smart enough, willful enough, and my parents earn enough that it's not really an issue.

edit: also, incredible humble.
Let me know how that works out for you once you're a doctor for 10 years (seriously, I want to know if those qualities stuck with you or if they were worn down lol)

Good luck :)