Second Nature - 2N

Floks

I am not a member of any teams other than Omniscient and ViaVictus. I do, however, play for 34 different teams in Legions.

OmniNept

Actionaut
Floks is promiscuous. That being said, I disallowed his playing for Jenkins (because I don't like BugsPray). So, he's slightly less "socially active" than is evident from your list.

It's common for inactive/retired teams to lend their members to friendly clans. Our only restrictions are that you have to a) ask Omniscient leadership, and b) Omniscient leadership has to like the team's leader.

Dare I say that you can't have a completely successful scrimmage team without a token Aussie to act as mascot?
:p

(you know you want the voice)

Side note: yes I am somewhat drunk atm.

DKnight556

Since all the main players of legions are in this team you kinda defeated the teams purpose. Scrims will be not challenging and you'll win overall every time

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Since all the main players of legions are in this team you kinda defeated the teams purpose. Scrims will be not challenging and you'll win overall every time
Au contraire, scrims for us are very fun and very hard to win. Apo was difficult because of the server differences, and turned out to be great games. We barely pulled out a victory. Feigned Omerta also gave us a good match on Fallout. Its the quality of the game that matters, not who wins. And both scrims turned out to be very fun because they were challenging. Don't assume that we're better than anyone else or that the team is full of godly players, because both are not true. Know whats going on. :p

Also, what was the team's purpose?
Cheerleader***
You're in! :p

skypredator

I have to agree with DKnight AND Black Hand. They're essentially making a super team that nobody can compete with. They are making teams better, but until we get some more really good players, they're going to make Legions unfair and not fun at all.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I have to agree with DKnight AND Black Hand. They're essentially making a super team that nobody can compete with. They are making teams better, but until we get some more really good players, they're going to make Legions unfair and not fun at all.

jfdgenftgsvgiytdef Do you not read anything? Please read my earlier post to get in actual idea about what I'm doing. And also, the recent scrims we have had prove otherwise.