Second Nature - 2N

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Alrightalright... I kinda stalled on posting this until finals were over, but whatever. :p

2n is going to be moving away from the scrim team scene and start moving towards being an actual team. Since other teams are sprouting up (such as zeta, again) we decided to be fully involved in practice and competition. We are still accepting scrims from whoever is willing. Recruitments are still open for maybe one more slot. Also, after my finals are over, I'll be willing to play with some players who feel they need a touch up on their skills.

Thats about it, I hope to see some good competition in the future. :D

Apcizzle

can you update your list to who is on the actual team rather than just the scrim team. for example... someone like contingency is on void for comp.

Dacil

Gawd I suck at remembering.:p In my defense, I was up at 1:30 half dead from studying physics for 6 hours??
in that case it's cool...study > legions....at least normal people would agree

edit: or maybe I shouldn't say "normal".... you get what i mean

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
no, just sayin bro

<3

nooooo.jpg

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Added Anti Euro player Application-1. :p

Roster is locked, we have enough members for scrims. Remember to contact me if you're interested!

Application-1

test bester
Because people need clarification: I am just a sub for when they are against a european team or when they need me. I am not in the clan just a sub.
So i am still free atm. Just a little piece of my heart became 2N. <3

Vox

Because people need clarification: I am just a sub for when they are against a european team or when they need me. I am not in the clan just a sub.
So i am still free atm. Just a little piece of my heart became 2N. <3

but what if 2n scrims in7?