Scrim Fest!

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Protip: Scrimming is the best type of way to learn how to Captain and Train :)

Protip: Don't lecture Team captains about their Team, especially when the person in question is not in the team.

EDIT: Also try not to use the pesky edit feature, I missed out on that sentence before :/

stefygraff

Private Tester
don't spam this thread with personal issues... either your in or your out!

Battul! where are you? is apo in this?

Battelstar

Battul! where are you? is apo in this?

Where I am? I seriously don't know...

Is apo in this? As long as it is not on this weekend, hmm...

hmm...

As I become bored of let in7 win scrims against us and this seems to be a good chance to show them who is better I'd say,

Calypse is in!

@ Fireblasto/Spektrum: It's called a Just4fun-"tournament", so less senseless talk, more "My team is in!". Thank you very much!
@ null/fi. : Legions + only one afternoon/evening = could be fun!

Disci

Old man
If you *female orifices* can't keep your personal egos out of this, then I'm pretty sure some sort of null/.fi team will take part to this fun tourney.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
If you *female orifices* can't keep your personal egos out of this, then I'm pretty sure some sort of null/.fi team will take part to this fun tourney.

I'm honestly confused now, Disci. One negation too much or one too few? ;)

Dobson77

Private Tester
Hmmm, I agree with Fire. I think we should keep this until the summer holidays maybe. Reason for this is because loooooooads of people have exams coming up. But thts just my opinion...

Synista

Hmmm, I agree with Fire. I think we should keep this until the summer holidays maybe. Reason for this is because loooooooads of people have exams coming up. But thts just my opinion...
And loads of people have holidays in the summer :)

Where I am? I seriously don't know...

Is apo in this? As long as it is not on this weekend, hmm...

hmm...

As I become bored of let in7 win scrims against us and this seems to be a good chance to show them who is better I'd say,

Calypse is in!

@ Fireblasto/Spektrum: It's called a Just4fun-"tournament", so less senseless talk, more "My team is in!". Thank you very much!
@ null/fi. : Legions + only one afternoon/evening = could be fun!
tumblr_ljptfxQZBP1qexvtu.gif

stefygraff

Private Tester
3 teams fair enough... i bet there will be a mixt team involved too ;)

had a chit chat with App-1 right now, we are thinking to make the Fest next Saturday! so in7, apo and 57th post out what problems you have! Most important thing that we must do is get this going! Dimi!! Battul!! Saturday?? Hour ??

ending this short brief reminding you that 57th Euro (Delta) is still active and very much alive! even if we(I) are lazyheads