Reunion of Team {Apo}Calypse

Battelstar

Apo is now inactive. Too many members are bored for some good reasons, as In7 was the last european clan out there and as they are falling apart aswell we'll wait for a good reason to come back :p

We'll play tomorrow the last scrim against 2N, which will be more a mixed team than Apo...

HellzHere

Apo is now inactive. Too many members are bored for some good reasons, as In7 was the last european clan out there and as they are falling apart aswell we stop for some time.

We'll play tomorrow the last scrim against 2N, which will be more a mixed team than Apo...

:/ so only decent clan is spek now lol. Well Americans have fun :)
ps: how is in7 falling apart anyway?

Battelstar

They lose members like us, they never practice like us, they a bored like us...

It's really dissapointing that there is no active euro clan anymore, but as long as there is no competition this won't change.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Apo is now inactive. Too many members are bored for some good reasons, as In7 was the last european clan out there and as they are falling apart aswell we'll wait for a good reason to come back :p

we must keep the euro teams wired, so i decided to make an open challenge to Apo for the next weekend! I hope that Speck/ In7 will accept this too, lets meet up next Saturday/ Sunday

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
we must keep the euro teams wired, so i decided to make an open challenge to Apo for the next weekend! I hope that Speck/ In7 will accept this too, lets meet up next Saturday/ Sunday

I love how you want to even mention playing us when I sent you a message about having a practice scrim some weeks ago.

Spek*

MightyDeath

They lose members like us, they never practice like us, they a bored like us...

It's really dissapointing that there is no active euro clan anymore, but as long as there is no competition this won't change.

In7 is not *falling apart*. We are just bored of the game.
Practices?In7 never did any practice since L:O launched, and we always get 7-8 people available for a scrim.

Sin

Private Tester
Friday, 20 CET: Apo vs. Mixed!

After that PuG ;)
TROLLFACE.JPEG Game 1 Fox ragequit at the end both times :s Also, App-1 put me up to posting these, so rage at him, not me :s

lolmnv.jpg

TROLLFACE.JPEG Game 2
lololkuy.jpg