Reunion of Team {Apo}Calypse

Application-1

test bester
It was a good game.
Troll+Face+Emoticon7.jpg

Battelstar

Alright. I'm bored of ppl who think they are funny like the posts above and saying, oh, you failed, haha... What I'm saying in the following lines is not because of that we lost.

Fact is, that we do this kind of games to entertain us and some other europeans cause there are no PuGs etc. Another fact is that Fox and me are gonna leave Apo and legions, because there's no more reason for us to play. Maybe Maniac will be the new leader with dobby together. So probably In7 is going to be the last european "active" clan. You'll see me maybe playing pubs to play have some fun with some players from time to time and maybe for the national team, but that's it.

Have fun.

Disci

Old man
Erm, that's unfortunate. Hopely you will stay around and come back time to time. Atleast don't leave IRC because that's one of the last places where I enjoy to be and talk with people. Hopely you don't think my post was disrespecting you guys. It was only something me and xtreme had going on a long time with a bit humor(this is what xtreme thinks it is, but actually I mean every bad thing I say to him. Don't tell him that I said so).

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Good luck guys, I know there has always been some hatred towards me, blahblah, but I wish you luck in any of your new ventures :)

Battelstar

Erm, that's unfortunate. Hopely you will stay around and come back time to time. Atleast don't leave IRC because that's one of the last places where I enjoy to be and talk with people. Hopely you don't think my post was disrespecting you guys. It was only something me and xtreme had going on a long time with a bit humor(this is what xtreme thinks it is, but actually I mean every bad thing I say to him. Don't tell him that I said so).

It's not your fault ;) It's because of the things which happened ingame, because of some posts in here and, the main reason, because it's not the first time that this happened. I'll join IRC from time to time.

stefygraff

Private Tester
noobs. stop failing, the only way you guys can beat my team is by getting a "pro" mix... bored to see you guys act pro at this shitty game, its like watching little kids playing football...

I tend to play this game for fun, but last two games were far from fun. Noone was motivated, I'm not even sure if anyone on apo's side wanted to play a scrim or legions in general. And then there was this weird idea to play mirage, which was probably the most stupid decision in Apo's scrimming history, since the map is just mainly bad and frustrating. On top of that some guys from the mixed side were acting a little douchy (even tho I can understand why they were acting like that).
That made me realise that the only time that I actually haven fun with this game, is when I am doing some routes alone in a server (with some liquid on ofcourse ey), which is not really the point of this game.

All this made me think about stopping with legions for a while, really, if I'm not playing this for fun, then why would I even be playing this?