Reunion of Team {Apo}Calypse

Bestking

TROLLFACE.JPEG Game 1 Fox ragequit at the end both times :s Also, App-1 put me up to posting these, so rage at him, not me :s

lolmnv.jpg

TROLLFACE.JPEG Game 2
lololkuy.jpg
I was basically second last in both games...

HellzHere

I was basically second last in both games...

Dont be like that bestking, score doesnt really show anything. I remember one pug where I was playing capper, and I was doing a good job at it cos we won :) But I was also doing quite a lot of egrabs and really good oens like grabbing the flag 2seconds before the guy with the flag landed, and you know just playing LO. So I was doing quite a good job but my score was pretty low, i was like 3rd last I think in a 8v8 game. TBH i see most of the time the chasers get high scores and I have played with u in pubs and I know that you dont chase most of the time atleast.

As long as you are doing your job right then dont pay attention to your score

Propkid

So sad, Apo was my favourite clan to play with/against in PUBs ;/

Anyways no reason for you guys to quit Legions, you could just drop the Apo tag and join other teams or become single, like me.
Being single is good guys, just enjoy the PUGs/PUBs and forget about the scrims.

being single is good
it is!
/forever alone

lil_maniac

So sad, Apo was my favourite clan to play with/against in PUBs ;/

Anyways no reason for you guys to quit Legions, you could just drop the Apo tag and join other teams or become single, like me.
Being single is good guys, just enjoy the PUGs/PUBs and forget about the scrims.

being single is good
it is!
/forever alone

Hasnt really stopped, just been taken over by me >=)

http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/vacancy-vc.3179/