Reticle Making Guide

Another Edit: Reading through your guide again, the third CG ret (red) is the hitmark ret and the SR rets are(I think): 4 is normal and the other 3 are the brief recharge between shots. But I don't usually snipe, so I'm not sure.

Not sure about cg, but i know about the sniper.. the other ones were for charging in the old build, but the only one used is the first (i've made 1 ret pics for sniper and they worked fine)

The red is applied as a color effect overlay... see non-generic rets (mod list) sniper :)

masterluso

I think I understand.... so you're saying that you aren't sure about the CG, but you think it is used but not required?

masterluso

OK... well anyway, I've been working on some rets(using this guide ;-)) and I think they're turning out pretty good. The CG and GL are done, but I'm at a lack of ideas for the Rockets, Sniper, and Flag. But if I only have to worry about the first ret for the sniper, that makes things easier.

Iknew that... uh.. not really but anyways. W00t u have a fair bit of expertise in gimp.. any additions to this guide?

OK... well anyway, I've been working on some rets(using this guide ;-)) and I think they're turning out pretty good. The CG and GL are done, but I'm at a lack of ideas for the Rockets, Sniper, and Flag.

Also, masterluso i'd love to see what you have made and suggest additions to the set! Let me know if you are intrested in this, glad to see the guide helped you!

Glad its helping you guys, motivating me to finish this up, hopefully i can do so soon! if you have any questions please let me know/ I'm happy to give feedback!

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Jupp. You only need the first and second one at the moment (the second one gets used when the CG is overheated). I would be careful changing the file width and lenght though. If you want to leave the third and fourth blank, delete them, but don't just cut the image off there.