Rant: Legions Community

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] I would suggest something like a report button or function in the forums so that if there are trolls you can report the post immediately. [...]
You make me cry. What do you think I was talking about all the time (and in the PM)? But yeah, you found it, now use it if something offends you. Same for everyone else.

Vustom

I think flying raises people's egos.
blank.gif

RUNSIES_by_sereneworx.gif

Trundle

Read the thread. This is (one of the the reasons) why I don't play Legions with any seriousness. Why I quit T1 many moons ago. Communities turning on each other when they are already starved for players. GG. Infighting and elitism. yay. I may be out of line here but hey, I have a say.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
You are absolutely correct in saying this, too many wise ass elitists, that provoke and fuel this fire. I'm sure they know who I'm talking about.

Immanent, why are you in the habit of restarting this older threads just to complain about something, that has already been complained at by many other people. What is your opinion going to do?

That's right, nothing. So therefore, lets leave this old heated discussion dead then?

Abandoned

Immanent, why are you in the habit of restarting this older threads just to complain about something, that has already been complained at by many other people. What is your opinion going to do?

That's right, nothing. So therefore, lets leave this old heated discussion dead then?

If you so wanted it dead, just deny your urge to post on them.

(I know, I know.. I'm a hypocrite :()