Public Opinion

What Next

• Total voters

Belberith

Legions Developer
>2nd top reason for hating Quarry is that it was too dark
>All vote for OTtN.
Both maps look cool. But the 1st reason for hating Quarry is that the map terrain is horrible, and hopefully this will not be the case with OTTN. I highly doubt it will be, as Contingency has a history of making excellent maps.
Also, the Legions community really wants a dark map that actually works. If I remember correctly, Elegiac was planned to be a dark map, and everyone was hopeful while trying it out, but it didn't work when dark. Imo it's decent in daytime.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
>2nd top reason for hating Quarry is that it was too dark
>All vote for OTtN.
Actually was due to poor base design and problems with terrain, dark was fine because there was sufficient lighting around the map.
The map was never finished, Alex very loosely listened to what people said about the map and did what he wanted. However this is not another thread about Quarry. OTtN will be good, have faith!

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
That screenshot of OTtN was incredible. I'd love a good dark map, as it seems like everybody else does, too. Contingency, take your sweet time, because if you make another map as good as Reactor, hopefully even fewer PUGs will be on Zenith and Frosty.

Robbz

From the picture I saw, a night map like that could be what this game needs ASAP.

Could we get more pictures? Or a video ?